(we need to) Talk about Bella Ramsey vs Ellie

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Triela

Re: (we need to) Talk about Bella Ramsey vs Ellie

Post by Triela »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:27 am...actresses compared to all the detectives/cops/doctors/lawyers looking like Topmodels on Law&Order, Grey’s Anatomy, Chicago Med, Suits, CSI, NCIS
It's not just there, even their NEWS readers look like super models. It's a weird country.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:21 am
goku33 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:27 am...actresses compared to all the detectives/cops/doctors/lawyers looking like Topmodels on Law&Order, Grey’s Anatomy, Chicago Med, Suits, CSI, NCIS
It's not just there, even their NEWS readers look like super models. It's a weird country.
Hahah yes this is something me and my friends regularly talk about. Our news anchors often look..very average.

Regarding Dafne Keen: I’ve said Latina because of her mother being Spanish and dafne speaks fluently (she was recently on a Spanish tv show doing acrobatics)
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:22 am (she was recently on a Spanish tv show doing acrobatics)
really? And WITH all her boobs :oops: :lol: and stuff? :roll: :mrgreen: Imagine that.....do you know the name of the show or if we can see that online? :?: :geek: :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:54 am....do you know the name of the show or if we can see that online? :?: :geek: :D :D :D :mrgreen:
YES, tell us, goku! I want to see her too! If it is not online but you DVRd the show then put it on emule! I won't even look at the show date and her birthdate to niggle about age.

This forum would be good: viewforum.php?f=125

I can even live without the video being subtitled. :D
Triela

goku33 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:22 am Regarding Dafne Keen: she was recently on a Spanish tv show doing acrobatics
Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:29 pm I want to see her too! If it is not online but you DVRd the show then put it on emule! I won't even look at the show date and her birthdate to niggle about age.
This forum would be good: viewforum.php?f=125

I can even live without the video being subtitled. :D
me three!

Still nothing? Me sad :( :( :( :( :o
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

:D:D:D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Dafne Keen acrobat video now here:
viewtopic.php?t=14784
Triela

Night457 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:09 am Dafne Keen acrobat video now here:
viewtopic.php?t=14784
Thanks heaps. She is pretty good! Explains her stunt work in Logan. She will have a long career in acting. IF she wants it, look at what happened to Mara Wilson....

Bella from 30 september 2003, aged almost 12 when she started with Game of Thrones (July 2015) and almost 15 when that ended in July 2018
vs
fantasy Ellie..

With her present nose, which wasn't as big as during GoT, she's never gonna make it. There's only one Barbra Streisand.
Likewise: McKenna Grace.

[Image]

[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

Triela wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 am
With her present nose, which wasn't as big as during GoT, she's never gonna make it.
Care to elaborate what you mean by that? She’s clearly crushing it right now
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

I often talk about how beautiful girls are, but you'll rarely (if ever) hear anything from me devaluing them based on their looks. Holy shit.

What the fuck kind of nazi-cheerleader bullshit thread is this? She's just an actress.