[REL] Skyggen i mit øje aka The Shadow In My Eye (2021)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Skyggen i mit øje aka The Shadow In My Eye (2021)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I am trying not to read or see much of anything about this to avoid spoilers. I figure if jezevex and ghost both appreciate it then it is surely worth checking out. Plus I like other movies by director Ole Bornedal.

Let's finish off this source and spec check. Ghost's file:
General : Skyggen i mit øje - Schatten in meinen Augen (2021).1080p.5.1.german.mkv
Format : Matroska at 4 995 kb/s
Length : 3.38 GiB for 1 h 36 min 50 s 560 ms
Video #0 : AVC at 4 412 kb/s
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio #0 : AC-3 at 640 kb/s
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 kHz
Language : de
Text #0 : UTF-8
Language : de

The German subtitles are for the portions with characters speaking English.

Ghost's file is from Netflix so I suppose it would probably be called a "WEB-DL" but it could also technically be a "WEBRip", or be named as such by those not quite clear on Scene naming rules. (Like me!)

Before jezevex's renaming it, his file was called
"The.Shadow.in.My.Eye.2021.DANISH.1080p.BluRay.x265-VXT"

This is one of the RARBG files that pillowbaker linked.

I do know that H265 gets equivalent quality with lower bitrate and smaller file size, but I don't know how close in size they must be to be "equal". I can't even properly preview H265 files on my computer because they overpower my ancient machine. I watch them (along with everything else) using my Blu-ray player.

In summary, the only reason to choose one option or the other is a personal preference for the original Danish in jezevex's or the German dub in ghost's. That's it, and that is all I expected in the first place.

Thank you both!