[REL] Saint Miguel aka My Own Apollo (2018) [Mexico]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Saint Miguel aka My Own Apollo (2018) [Mexico]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

offstream rocks! :thumbsup
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Fancy new resource! THanks jezevex. May I ask, how are you downloading from offstream? Jdownloader and ytdlp both can't figure it out.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   2 likes

I use Stream Recorder. The disadvantage of this solution is that it's something like a mixture of screen capturing and downloading (via JDownloader, for example). Yes, you can switch to other windows or do another work but you have to wait for the duration of the movie to have it completed and only after that you "download" it from the cache to your HDD. It's very sensitive to network hiccups so many of the offstream ones I had to download many times which was a pain in the ass a little bit...
Rumpelstiltskin

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:39 am Fancy new resource! THanks jezevex. May I ask, how are you downloading from offstream? Jdownloader and ytdlp both can't figure it out.
ytdlp probably works, ´cause I use - dlg and it works. The trick is normally you find master.mpd/m3u8 source and download it, now you find master.json and change json to mpd and voila!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Hey, thank you jezevex and Rumpel... for the downloading solutions. I had looked at the offstream.dk site briefly without switching servers, expecting to be region-blocked but instead it wanted a login; I was not ready to go through that so I stopped there. Since my first choice downloading ways had already been ruled out by pillowbaker, I was planning to do quick experiments such as with Developer Tools or with Stream Recorder! Well how about that! You have confirmed my thinking.
ghost
Site Admin

May I ask, how are you downloading from offstream?
I bought TubeDigger some years ago. Downloding from offstream works like a charm with it.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you for the downloading ideas. I had forgotten about retrieving the master.json link! And I my have to look into TubeDigger one of these days. Do they continue to support and update the software?

Night, are you saying offstream asked you to log in? Odd, it streamed for me without requiring an account of any sort. I wonder if it's a response to detecting a VPN.
ghost
Site Admin

And I my have to look into TubeDigger one of these days. Do they continue to support and update the software?
Yes, they do. I get updates every few weeks.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:55 pm Odd, it streamed for me without requiring an account of any sort. I wonder if it's a response to detecting a VPN.
That is a logical thought. But just now I checked it again, still on my VPN and the same country but most likely a different server, and it worked with no problem! The master.json>master.mpd in yt-dlp also worked. I canceled it because it was only a test, as jezevex took care of it already anyway.

I have no idea why the site did not work for me before.