Georgina Leonidas

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Davros6

Georgina Leonidas

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

One of my favourite young actresses from British TV in the early 2000s is the lovely Georgina Leonidas.
She first came to my notice in the children's TV show, The Basil Brush Show, where she played Molly, when she was about 12.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Some of you may recognise her from the Harry Potter films, The Half Blood Prince and The Deathly Hallows Pt 2, where she played Katie Bell.
I drink therefore I am
pillowbaker

Re: Georgina Leonidas

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thanks for bringing this up, Davros. I am usually glad to see someone's enthusiasm for these younger actresses. Do you recommend any particular shows or movies with Georgina?
Davros6

Re: Georgina Leonidas

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:34 am Thanks for bringing this up, Davros. I am usually glad to see someone's enthusiasm for these younger actresses. Do you recommend any particular shows or movies with Georgina?
She was born 28 February 1990 and between the ages of about 12 and 16 the only thing she was in was "The Basil Brush Show" on British childrens TV channel CBBC, it aired from 27 September 2002 to 25 December 2007.
https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1327430/

Here is a link to all the Basil Brush Show episodes

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjjg ... UWxl-_2buZ

If I remember rightly, in the last 2 series she wasn't in every episode as she was filming some other things. In the episodes she wasn't in she was replaced by a character called lucy, who was played by 2 different actresses.
[Image]
Lucy in series 5 played by Janine Vieira (age unknown)

[Image]
Lucy in series 6 played by Madeline Castrey, born 17 May 1997 so would have been 9 or 10 depending on when filming took place.

In series 6 Georgina was only in the first and last episodes.
I drink therefore I am