Juicy details revealed by Eva Ionesco in new book

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Walter

Juicy details revealed by Eva Ionesco in new book

Post by Walter »   1 likes

Recently Eva Ionesco published a new book about her childhood, Les Enfants de la nuit (The children of the night), and I found a couple articles which reveal some of the content of said book:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/liv ... tor=RSS-3-[culture/livres]

https://gonzai.com/eva-ionesco-proust-e ... -panthere/

The major take-away is that Eva lost her v-card when she was only 11, to a rock star with the first name of Gene, who also had sex with Irina. This apparently happened sometime after Eva filmed Maladolescenza and did her Italian Playboy shoot, in late 1976 or early 1977. The rocker was around 25 years old, so I narrowed it down to two potential culprits who would have been about the right age and who are known to have visited France: Gene Simmons of Kiss and Gene Taylor of Canned Heat. Anyone familiar with some of the antics of rockers in the 70s and 80s knows this kind of thing was not uncommon.

The other thing mentioned in the book is that Irina had previously offered Eva sexually to Roman Polanski in exchange for a part in his movie Le Locataire (The Tenant) when she was 10 years old, and that she was in fact sent to his room alone but he declined to go thru with it, though she still got the role.

Holy crap... :shock:
Sully23

Re: Juicy details revealed by Eva Ionesco in new book

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I suppose it was before the shooting by intuition I must suppose he must have learned something before his scenes with Martin Loeb, The Rockstar thing seems to point to Simmons born in 1949 but surely Eva would not have risked lawsuits surely he would be a not so famous rockstar with the same name.

And this is for Triela another proof of pedophilia in the cinema.
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

Well, the reason I believe it was after is because of a statement by Eva that she had returned to school before the incident. In France, the school year starts in early September, which would be after the listed filming dates for Maladolescenza (August 17 - September 16 1976). Although her Playboy magazine appearance was released in October of that year I believe it was shot prior.

As to the identity of the rocker, aside from a first name the only details she gives (at least in published articles) is that he was nutty and arrogant, which unfortunately doesn't narrow it down much. :roll:
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:14 pm I suppose it was before the shooting by intuition I must suppose he must have learned something before his scenes with Martin Loeb, The Rockstar thing seems to point to Simmons born in 1949 but surely Eva would not have risked lawsuits surely he would be a not so famous rockstar with the same name.
if only I could follow your translated Spanish..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And this is for Triela another proof of pedophilia in the cinema.
don't think i denied the existence of it. but is it occurring MORE or LESS than in other places? Like .... the family. 80-90 % of pedophiliac rape victims is related to their rapist, so .....
Last edited by Triela on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triela

Walter wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:44 pm As to the identity of the rocker, aside from a first name the only details she gives (at least in published articles) is that he was nutty and arrogant, which unfortunately doesn't narrow it down much. :roll:
I don't know anything about either Gene, I've heard of the one from Kiss by name only. And i've never ever even heard of the other one.
Last edited by Triela on Thu May 04, 2023 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:52 am I don't know anything about either Gene, the one from Kiss by name only and i've never ever even heard of the other one
What is known about Gene Simmons was related to 4500 women and it does not surprise me, women see a rockstar attractive (and to think if I were gay I would see Justin Bieber more attractive than them) despite being physically ugly, but he did meet Eva we will never know.
Triela

Walter wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:41 am The major take-away is that Eva lost her v-card when she was only 11, to a rock star with the first name of Gene, (...) Irina had previously offered Eva sexually to Roman Polanski in exchange for a part in his movie Le Locataire
Holy crap... :shock:
Not THAT big of a shock. Used to be a time when every high school teacher over 40 had had sex with one of his pupils. Used to be very acceptable. Only when 25 year old female teachers started giving beejays to 14 year old boys (Of which I am not convinced, like, át áll, it's SO bad for the boys, especially those 16 and over) .... it became an outrage.

Check out the subtle reference here...
[Image]
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   0 likes

dude fucked both mother and daughter...damn
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

There's a website SetlistFM that lists the songs and dates of bands gigs. I don't know if it backdates to old gigs - but if it did it could be checked to see which bands were in the country where this happened. Also wikipedia lists tours. I imagine many band members took advantage of under-age groupies back in the 80s 90s and beyond before things like #metoo. If they were drinking then nothing they said back then would stand up in court whatever happened - wouldn't even get that far. They'd be seen as a unreliable witness.
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

Well, I did some checking and the only time the bands KISS and Canned Heat were in France at about the right time was in May of 1976 - a May 2nd concert for Canned Heat and a May 22nd one for KISS. I also considered the possibility that the incident didn't happen in France, but in a neighboring country (i.e. Germany), and then it could have happened in either May or June 1976 - assuming that (1) one of those two men is the guilty party in question and (2) they were not present in Europe except in relation to a band gig. So it sounds like sully23 is right and it had already happened before the movie and photo shoot. :think