[REL] Lust och fägring stor (1995)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Lust och fägring stor (1995)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Just think of it as you have so much packed into your brain that you just do not have room to keep EVERY single little thing. When you were young and still relatively empty-headed there was still plenty of room to fill it up with inconsequentials.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:22 pm Just think of it as you have so much packed into your brain that you just do not have room to keep EVERY single little thing. When you were young and still relatively empty-headed there was still plenty of room to fill it up with inconsequentials.
I once read that this is also why and how our perception of time changes as grow out of our childhood and youth. I remember how long each summer felt as a kid..and how muuuuuuch we did, how much we’ve learnt & experienced, remembered!

Nowadays, I understand that my uncle can’t tell every holiday or travel apar, after 50+ years lol. Same for birthdays.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I myself and some people I know do not really remember entire years or decades. Yet there are some things I do remember that I would rather not. Please, it has been long enough, why can I not just LET IT GO? It is so stupid! It does not even matter! Just let me forget it! So if I forget some things, I just assume that they weren't that bad and am pleased about it.

I can remember family member's birthdates because I remember numbers, although every single time someone asks me how old I am I have to do the math to figure it out. What year is this again?
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

I stopped paying attention to how old I am, ahh, some years ago. So I totally understand when I am asked that same question and I am temporarily stumped. And those things you remember that you'd rather not, do they ever just jump into your memory right at a moment when you're mostly likely to kick yourself for remembering?

And goku, you also bring up a major point (for me!). I remember how long each season used to feel, it felt like they lasted all year. They lasted so long to me, that the transition to the next season wasn't even noticed. Now, it's just a few months that fly by faster and faster. I wonder if the anticipation of it all has something to do with it.

Just as striking to me is my remembrance of movie night when I was a kid. Renting movies and cozying up to one, the movie seemed to last all night. Now, it just feels like an hour and a half. Somewhat jarring to me was when I would go back and rewatch old childhood favorites, that used to be so absorbing to me, and after 86 minutes whiz by and the credits are already rolling, I think, "Is that all?! I swear this movie used to be longer."
Last edited by pillowbaker on Mon May 01, 2023 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:15 amdo they ever just jump into your memory right at a moment when you're mostly likely to kick yourself for remembering?
Every single day. I think I have suddenly figured out the unexplained permanent bruises and scars on my shins. :lol: And I thought I was just clumsy.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   2 likes

Lust och Fagring Stor (1995) WEB-DL 1080p

https://ulozto.net/file/4UD8LRFcUZpm/lu ... yCAzD1Mt==
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Please keep them coming, reptile! I have the 4.56gb file already, do you recommend the 7gb file over that?
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:27 am Please keep them coming, reptile! I have the 4.56gb file already, do you recommend the 7gb file over that?

I'm guessing the 7 GB version is going to have the best picture quality - whether it's enough of an improvement for those struggling with hard drive space or limited bandwidth is the real question. Sometimes the difference is subtle and sometimes it's night and day. I am in the middle of downloading the big file right now. After getting a look at it, I'll let you know what I think.

And absolutely, reptile. Keep this stuff coming! :D
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

reptile12 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:44 pm Lust och Fagring Stor (1995) WEB-DL 1080p
Synchronized subtitles
Lust och Fagring Stor (1995) WEB-DL 1080p.en.srt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:27 am Please keep them coming, reptile! I have the 4.56gb file already, do you recommend the 7gb file over that?
Pretty much what deadman says. These are remuxes of the streaming site files and not re-encodes or screen recordings, so if you like the original quality for the HDD space then it's for you...