[REL] Mi faccio la barca (1980)

FLL

Re: [REL] Mi faccio la barca (1980)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

redcat wrote:Anyone have the complete version ? Infiniter always awesome queue and sometimes I see it as incomplete source. Sometimes I see him as 4 different sources too. :think

I only need 10 mo.
Reshared. The 814MB version has scads of sources, but I think this one's picture is a little better. And german, for those who care.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Many thanks FLL :icon_1dancingban :thumbsup

This first cap come from the first Rich post but come from the Infiniter rip about 746 mb. The one I need.

[Image]

Here is cap from the 814 mb

[Image]

And from the 1,05 gb

[Image]

And I never seen the 676 mb from the rich post.

Anyway, enough proof for those thinking high-size mean high quality. :onfire :onfire :onfire
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

redcat wrote: Anyone have the complete version ? Infiniter always awesome queue and sometimes I see it as incomplete source. Sometimes I see him as 4 different sources too. :think

I only need 10 mo.
Done.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Redcat, thanks for the caps, very informative. But you can't use IMG tags to show those postimage.org links inline, they open up an html page. They intend for you to link to that page but have the thumbnail inline.

Let's try going to that page and then viewing the image and using its URL directly... don't know if it will work, maybe postimage checks the referer.
[Image]
And from the 1,05 gb
[Image]
As anyone who's been here for very long knows, source is the biggest determinator of quality. In general, DVDRip >> PDTV/DVBRip (digital TVRip) >> TVRip >> VHSRip. (Though DVDRips and PDTV/DVBRips are about the same). There are always other factors (capture method, encoding method) but the quality of the original source is the biggest.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Thanks I got it complete :bigups

I don't know what you mean about postimage. When I delete my cache browser and refresh this page, I still see my previews but not yours.

To have the direct link pic, I go on the pic page and take the image url itself (right click)

your link for the "814mb"

Code: Select all

http://www.postimage.org/PquqBN0-1830172dc335e9887b6aaaa0fe3bb241.jpg
my link

Code: Select all

http://www.postimage.org/PquqBN0-323de159cb377c6d7e698c57b6516006.jpg
As you see, both are not same.
idler

Guess the number after the "-" is just some sort of user id by postimage. Fll took his quote, so it seems, not from FLM, but from postimage. They are the same links.
BTW, I can't see your two postimage preview pics, either.
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

can someone start this i have wanted it as long as i wanted embrassi moi. :onfire
idler

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:can someone start this i have wanted it as long as i wanted embrassi moi.
1. correct title of the movie is "embrasse moi" = "embrace me".
2. plenty of sources for all versions of the "barca"-movie. Go with your cursor to one of the links behind a "donkey"-symbol and make a left-click with your right index finger...
:icon_frown2 Gee, I thought to be a lazy idler, but this person beats me by far...
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:can someone start this
Start what?
I'm showing complete sources on all three & someone (I suspect FLL) is giving me about 60 kb's.
Would you rather we burnt this to dvd & mailed it to you?
Identify yourself, leave your PC switched on & go to bed/work/whatever. You'll find it completes rather quickly.
cg1......you're our forum mascot & you WILL complete the download :thumbsup
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

lol at myself on the inline images from postimage, I should have figured that out. When I loaded redcat's link I didn't realize he had already done what I told him to do, because postimage changed the link to load the full html page. I guess they don't want direct links, I am impressed that they can manage that he sees his and I see mine (even after clearing my cache and cookies and changing my IP address) and noone else sees either.

So finally here's the two images as clickable thumbnails.

[Image]
And from the 1,05 gb

[Image]