[REL] Monkey Trouble (1994)

infiniter

[REL] Monkey Trouble (1994)

Post by infiniter »   3 likes

AKA "Immer Ärger um Dojo".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110557/

Tells the story of a little girl (Thora Birch), which finds a little monkey in the park who was trained by its owner to steal money and gold and jewelry. She finds out and tries to break the habit of the monkey, while its owner is making a deal with some guys for a big robbery and is desperately seeking for his monkey to come back...

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.70 Mb]

Re: [REL] Monkey Trouble (USA 1994)

Post by Guest »   5 likes

Is this in English? edit: I'm an idiot: it says german in the filename. :( :oops:

I saw this many years ago. Very cute. Thora Birch's character has a younger brother (a toddler, barely talking) who's even cuter. :)

Nothing on-topic. There is a moment when the monkey tries to hide under Thora's T-shirt!! Ah! I wish I were that monkey. :lol:

Found a link, but only one source which is not online all the time. Can someone with a fast connection try to get it and share it for the rest of us? Thanks.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Re: [REL] Monkey Trouble (USA 1994)

Post by Guest »   7 likes

Yea thats mine (the english vers). I was trying a new sharing program but its even harder to get anything out. You should be seeing a lot more of it now. I have a few thora movies if there is any intrest.

HQ English rip updated link

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]