[REL] Le monde de Ludovic (1993)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Le monde de Ludovic (1993)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

limonanl wrote:i cannot dowload it ghost
I'm still sharing it. So you should be able to get it.

...and welcome to FLM ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

limonanl wrote:i cannot dowload it ghost
Are you using eMule? It won't work otherwise.
bandersnatch

Post by bandersnatch »   0 likes

i think the problems should be solved having 9 accepted requests and uploads.
by the way - it's really a great film and should be seen by people who only accept black or white
greetings to all and stay well
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   125 likes

Another classic movie enhanced and upscaled to HD.

Not perfect, but an immense improvement:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.08 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [43.2 Kb]
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Immense improvement indeed! Thanks once again to you (and your AI) for upgrading an old classic. :clap
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks ghost and everyone involved in keeping this thread alive. This is one of the films I've downloaded years ago intending to enjoy but just slipped through the cracks. It is one I know for sure I'll probably adore and all posters here seemed to enjoy it. Now there's new and improved encodes!
Thanks for the upgrades and upscales, ghost.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

It's her hair that does it for me, there's something about pigtails.
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

:blush :blush :blush :blush
[Image]
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Saw something this week that I thought you guys might find interesting. It turns out Mathias Coppens who played Ludovic in this film was madly in love with his costar Bella van Meel in real life too.

Mathias Coppens' career started in 1993 with the film 'De Wereld van Ludovic'. The film is about two teenagers who fall in love and run away from home. Mathias was given the title role and the Dutch Bella van Meel was chosen to play the girl of his dreams. In the film, the two fell in love with each other, but Mathias also got butterflies in his stomach in real life.

“From day one I knew I was in love. I've never been so in love with anyone in my life as I was then with Bella, but I never dared to tell her that, "says Mathias. It is high time to change that, thought Steven Van Herreweghe. Because in his program 'Van Algemeen Nut' he brings the two old acquaintances together again.

Bella van Meel temporarily lived with Mathias at home during the recordings, because she was Dutch. Those were two blissful months for Mathias. But the film also included a delicate nude scene between Mathias and Bella. Mathias explains how he handled it: “I was so scared to play that scene, because Bella had to undress me in the film and then we had to lie next to each other in bed completely naked. And that while I was completely crazy about her. You can understands why for an adolescent boy that was not easy.”

I assume by not easy, he means doing it in front of a film crew with a camera pointed at him. He was probably consumed with thoughts of doing the same thing alone, in private, for real. I love how they said "Bella van Meel temporarily lived with Mathias at home during the recordings, because she was Dutch." Like of course she did - it's a Dutch thing. Clearly I grew up in the wrong country! :lol:

In 2018 Matthias Coppens appeared on the TV program Van Algemeen Nut where he talked about his experience filming De wereld van Ludovic, and his huge crush on his leading lady. Bella herself was apparently invited and was sitting in the audience while he opened up about it on stage. I don't know if he was aware of her presence at that point, or what her reaction was. Matthias is married by the way with one kid. I wish I had a subtitled clip of that segment or at least a summary of it - but I can't find anything like that online. Maybe one of you will have more luck! I'd very much like to know what Bella had to say.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Interesting story. :shock: Thanks, deadman.