[REL] Allra käraste syster (1988) Sweden

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.

[REL] Allra käraste syster (1988) Sweden

Post by Guest »   63 likes

Hello here is a wonderful short story by Astrid Lindgren (the author of Madicken(Madita)) English translation of title would be "Dearest sister" I guess.
It´s only about 30 min so ~200Mb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173630/
Barbro has a secret that no one knows, not even her mother and father, she has a twin sister with the most wonderful name: Ylva-Li! When the girls were born Ylva-Li immediately ran to the rosebushes and hid. But now Barbro's seven and she's gotten a brand new baby brother who's getting all the attention. Then she hears her sister calling from the rosebushes and Barbro crawls through a hole in the ground down to the Golden Hall where Ylva-Li is queen and the adventure begins! This is a beautiful, magical fairytale intended mainly for little girls, I would say. It's about how a daughter reacts when she's no longer the baby of the house and how she comes to terms with this.

This is the first time I try and distribute something on Emule, so please be patient and tell me if I have done something wrong.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [207.26 Mb]

Love,
Racoon.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Allra käraste syster (1988) Sweden

Post by ghost »   58 likes