[REL] La ragazza dei lillà (1985)

paquini

Re: [REQ] La ragazza dei lillà (1985)

Post by paquini »   0 likes

LewisCarroll wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:And i think that in this movie brigitta had more of 13 yo...maybe 16... :wink:
Sorry, it seems Brigitta was already 14...

Brigitta was born 05/05/1972 and the movie seems to be released in 01/08/1986 (even if on imdb it is a 1985 movie)

... however we are not sure when the scenes was taken... :wink:

Not always the year of release is the year of production, and you talk about the year of release is 1986, and the year on IMDb is the year of production, it means the year it was filmed 1985, so Brigitta was 13 yo when movie was PRODUCED

:roll:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Sometimes, due to financial, legal or other reasons, films can stay in the cans for years before they are released. I agree with paquini that the year(s) in which a film was shot (actual filming) is of much greater significance than the year in which it was released.

As David Letterman once told Steffi Graf: "A lot of people 'd be glad to have your problems!" lol

CAN I SUGGEST AN IDEA? IS POSSIBLE TO WRITE IN ALL MOVIES IF THERE ARE SCENES OF NUDES? I DL MORE MOVIES AND IN FIVE OR SIX DOESN'T CONTAINS NUDE SCENES. SO I HAVE A PROBLEM...I HAVE A VERY CUTE MOVIE BUT IS IN VHS...HOW DO I DO TO ADD IN THESE LISTS? THE MOVIE IS IN ITALIAN...BCAUSE I AM ITALIAN

And try not to shout so much. ;) Use normal case instead of uppercase for everything, unless the Caps Lock on your keyboard is stuck. :lol:

However, that is a very good idea. In fact, I suggested something similar to Rich just after I joined, but the idea got sidetracked when I got busy in other stuff. :(

Take a look at the films released by ghost. They have a detailed description related to picture quality (frame size, bit rate, codecs, etc.). Why don't we add to that and have a rating for content also?

The title in italian is "LE PRIME FOGLIE DI AUTUNNO"...So i have 3000 movies and i wiil search it for know the director and the age of production...name of actors and actresses....etc...it will a long and bad work... 8O

Mmmmh the movies doesn't exist in the dictionary of movies....maybe is a TV movie...so...in these days i will research the movie and i will have more information of this.... :thumbup1:
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Why this movie is in the REL section?

btw little update...

the movie directed between 1984/1985 and brigitta (britt bergman on movie) was 12 during the movie and 13 when the movie exit on theaters
Brigitta is the same actress of manhattan baby was 10
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Why this movie is in the REL section?
I don't know, I wasn't even around at that time, but it's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

There was a DDL that was active and also perhaps an ed2k but no more. I remember seeing this listed at hvgbook and or arjlover? :think

I will check my archives later to see if I have it as this appears familiar to me.

Post edit; I could not find it in my archives but did see two listings at hvgbook unfortunately both ddl links were dead. :(