[REL] Girls Alone (2003) [UK]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
sodepetahi

Re: REL Girls Alone 2003

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

Lewis I have it on release I ripped it myself I havent done much ripping but it looks ok. I have another I plan to rip cute girls again but this one is about how society makes them want to be thin, it's called Skinny Kids. This is completely irrelevant but if you take the initials of Lewis Caroll you have LC, Elsie is a girls name which is a shortened version of the name Alice (in the same way that Peggy is short for Margaret) I was just thinking that as I read the post from Lewis Caroll.
sodepetahi

Workz I didnt see the boys one but they have another one about mixed teenagers in a house together I believe I only have this one though! :D

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Thanks for this one. Just got done watching it. Rather brilliant little film. I have to hope someone releases the "archive" footage one day :lol: The girls were adorable, sassy and some were in need of too much attention. I could not help but feel sad for the girls that left as well… I found it rather interesting how things played out. Overall it was a very one of a kind movie. I also have to point out the "cheerleader" song sung near the end during the talent show... 8O That really cracked me up :D

Thanks again for the post :thumbsup:

Shame they didnt have fixed cameras everywhere, and I meen everywhere!! :wink:
sodepetahi

yes it would be interesting to see what ended up on the cutting room floor! I thought out of the girls Sade was the most obnoxious and it would be interesting to see a follow up programme

Debaser wrote: Shame they didnt have fixed cameras everywhere, and I meen everywhere!! :wink:
Aint that the truth

sodepetahi wrote: yes it would be interesting to see what ended up on the cutting room floor! I thought out of the girls Sade was the most obnoxious and it would be interesting to see a follow up programme

:? I was praying the girls would just nail the door shut when she went in there for the 3rd time. I would be interested to see the girls home life. Might be a bit Freudian. But I would bet there is a connection behind how they behave.
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Shame they didnt have fixed cameras everywhere, and I meen everywhere!! :wink:

You mean a kind of Reality Show? Like (I don't Know how you call it in Europe but in America we call it Big Brother) where the cameras are even in the baths?

:P

Yup "BigBrother" is what we call it here as well.

Thats exactly what I mean :)

hi guys...i have a movie in my hard disk now and i would to add it in this forum....what do i do? see later lol... :wink:
ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Girls Alone (2003) [UK]

Post by ghost »   33 likes

A documentary about what would happen if you left a group of ten and eleven year old girls alone in a house together for a week. A sort of lord of the flies experiment if you like. Made by British tv

Like this post to see ed2k links  [444.39 Mb]

[Image]