[REL] Der Fan (1982)

dude

[REL] Der Fan (1982)

Post by dude »   0 likes

Hi,

load ask

German Movie "Der Fan" also Desire Nosbush (17) and "Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo" (Cristiane F.)
from
Newsgroup : a.b.mpeg.videos.german

grtx
paquini

Re: [REL] Der Fan (1982)

Post by paquini »   0 likes

dude wrote:Hi,

load ask

German Movie "Der Fan" also Desire Nosbush (17) and "Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo" (Cristiane F.)
from
Newsgroup : a.b.mpeg.videos.german

grtx
Info Here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082361/

Is it on topic?

:?
billanben

Post by billanben »   30 likes

popdrome

Post by popdrome »   50 likes

I hope this is still on topic. but if not plz move to VOT or graveyard.
Here's the HD multisubs version. I'll keep it shared.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.57 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing that movie back to my mind.. I think I watched it about 20 years ago...

A bit off topic, but...
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

aparecido wrote:Thanks for bringing that movie back to my mind.. I think I watched it about 20 years ago...

A bit off topic, but...
no it isn't ;)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

The main character is supposed to be 17 so technically she's past her sell-by date, but this film has been here for 10 years without further comment so lets leave it be.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I remember a times we used to say under 18 so fine. (for me, still valid, but I guess I'm alone) ;)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

We (re)created the guidelines during the reorg 5 years ago and they've worked out pretty well. We try not to be super-strict (guidelines instead of rules) but they've prevented problems when stuff that didn't really belong was posted. On-topic/off-topic used to be whether there was nudity and we moved away from that. We don't care if there's nudity or not but the children must be an important part of the plot, and they must actually be children or at least portray them believably. Nobody's going to believe a woman with wrinkles is a child even if there's no "carpet" below her waist. :twisted:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:We (re)created the guidelines during the reorg 5 years ago and they've worked out pretty well. We try not to be super-strict (guidelines instead of rules) but they've prevented problems when stuff that didn't really belong was posted. On-topic/off-topic used to be whether there was nudity and we moved away from that. We don't care if there's nudity or not but the children must be an important part of the plot, and they must actually be children or at least portray them believably. Nobody's going to believe a woman with wrinkles is a child even if there's no "carpet" below her waist. :twisted:
Yes, the original ´posting rules´were created by Rich and edited by ghost (btw, were is he? :D :D )... later, when he became side admin. FLM always was a child movies related forum. So Desires´age in this movie is really on the edge. Anyway, the scene where she slaughters her idol is epic. :cool