[REL] À mains nues (2005) short [France]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.

Re: [REL] A mains nues

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I remember Little Lips when it first appeared on eMule.

Incomplete for 6months, then when complete sources were starting to get shared it took at least another 6 weeks to complete!

IMO the main problem here is that the releaser has LowID, so it takes a lot of time to find him when he comes back online. Also, he probably cannot login to the big servers like Razorback2.0 and 2.1.

rafaelf: please try to stay connected as long as possible. If you can, please fix your LowID problem, but if it is beyond your control, you can manually connect to Razorback2.0 about 5 minutes after you have managed to connect to a (lesser) server.

Also, I hope you have put the file to release priority in your shared files.
rafaelf

Post by rafaelf »   0 likes

i will stay online unless my pc start having problems.i cannot fix "low id "
problem.i try sygate proffessional as firewall but i still have the same problem. Also most of the times i try to connect to razorback 2.0 i get the
message that the server is full. :cry: :evil:

Here is a quote from our FAQ (eMulePlus): (edited)

Understanding LowID

What is LowID?

When your client connects to a server, it tells the server your IP address and the ports that you are using. The server then creates another connection and tries to connect to your client on those ports. If, for any reason, the server does not succeed in doing so, it declares that you have LowID. Otherwise, it gives you a HighID, and all is well.
4. Firewalls are by far the most common cause of LowID. Firewalls are programs or hardware devices that examine all the internet traffic going in and out of your computer. They have a number of preselected rules that prevent known threats from getting to your computer, and are configurable to allow certain programs to work with the internet.

The first time you ran eMulePlus, your firewall must have asked you whether you wanted it to allow emule.exe to access the internet. In most cases, answering ‘Yes’ here is sufficient, but not always. Some firewalls take this to mean that emule.exe is allowed to create connections to other computers on the internet, but not to accept connections from other computers on the internet. eMulePlus needs both types of access to function properly. You can find detailed instructions for some of the popular firewalls elsewhere in the FAQ.

A different problem arises when you upgrade to a newer version of the client. Although the name of the file is still emule.exe, your firewall will realize that it has changed from the one that you had previously allowed to access the internet. Since the firewall does not know whether the change was legitimate (it could have happened because a virus or trojan changed it) it will ask you again, or just block it. The best way of avoiding such problems is to close your client, open your firewall configuration, delete any entries for eMule or emule.exe, and then start your client. Now the firewall will ask you again, and you can give it permission to access the internet all over again. You need to do this every time you upgrade.

Be on the lookout for other programs that have firewall-like functions that might be active on your system. Norton AntiVirus, for example, has a worm protection feature. Network monitors are other examples. Make sure that in all cases you tell the blocking application that eMulePlus is a trusted application and traffic to and from it should not be blocked.

5. Routers are the other big cause of LowID hassles. These are hardware devices that sit between your computer and the internet and are typically used to allow the connection of several devices to the same internet connection. However, many modems have routers built into them; also, some people have routers even though they have just one computer as they offer better network performance, or because the ISP needs it for authentication and/or diagnostic purposes.
rafaelf

I HAVE DISABLE BOTH FIREWALLS (FROM WINDOWS XP AND ZONE ALARM)
AND RECONECT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM

How do you connect to the internet? Do you have a router? Some modems have a router built in.

More help at http://www.portforward.com, esp. model specific help at http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm.

I had low ID before, and I had to log into my router and manually open ports 4661 and 4662 to allow emule connections. Maybe that solves it for you? Another thing: If you connect via proxy, you will also get low ID
rafaelf

no i dont have a router.i'm just using an alcatel speedtouch 510 adsl modem
with 4 ethernet ports,and zone alarm as firewall.

this is where the darned FLM chatroom would be very useful, but still it remains empty??

rafaelf wrote:no i dont have a router.i'm just using an alcatel speedtouch 510 adsl modem
with 4 ethernet ports,and zone alarm as firewall.
That means router. :wallbash:
Look at http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... rindex.htm under Thompson - Alcatel and see the instructions for your particular modem.