[REL] À mains nues (2005) short [France]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.

Re: [REL] A mains nues

Post by Guest »   0 likes

someone want to explain the ending?
We were awarded with a nice rack for being so patient :)

Now all I need is a media player that has a brightness control. :lol: Or maybe a gamma control.

btw, subtitles anyone?
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

betelgeuse wrote:someone want to explain the ending? didn't get much of the content b/c i'm crap at french but the ending threw me.
a friend of mine suggests it may be linked with Munch's artwork titled "Puberty"

[Image]

That is, she has reached puberty?? Quite interesting huh? :wink:

that throws a lot of light on things. thanks

betelgeuse wrote:that throws a lot of light on things. thanks
Literally. :lol:

kev: most media players have video adjustment controls hidden away somewhere. In VLC, it is under extended GUI; in WMP it is under enhancements>video settings, etc. Increase brightness and you'll see the remarkable resemblance to the painting found by Rich's friend. :thumbup1:

Umm... At the risk of sounding like another poster ["is there nudity"... ]; I watched the ENTIRE feature [granted, slightly fast forwarding it] and unless the 'RACK' you speak of was shown in one of the 'so-dark-it's-virtually-unwatchable' scenes; I coundn't find it...
Yeah the "rack" :lol: is shown just after 23mins, sadly its pretty dark :(
Shame really, she had plenty of other opportunities!
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Is this all you guys want? An oh-so-short scene of a nude somewhat in somewhere? Well, I also watched this, but I couldn't figure out what it was all about. No story, no line, no sense. :evil:

Better sort out the quality stuff!

Is this all you guys want? An oh-so-short scene of a nude somewhat in somewhere?

Not nessessarily, but its a bonus :)

It's an "art" film. ;) Art films aren't intended to make sense to the general public. :lol:

One of the weirdest movies I saw was a Russian block film "Gorilla Bathes at Noon". No gorilla, no one bathed, no time of day could be pinned down as being noon....the only amusing thing about it was when the main protagonist, a soldier, has a dream where the ghost of Lenin (not you ghost :lol:) makes homosexual advances towards him. :wink: :lol:

No. Me dumb. Me no understand complicated stuff. Maybe with subtitles I might have a chance; for now I just watch the pretty girls. :mrgreen: