[REL] Rita Koeling (2002) short [Netherlands]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.

[REL] Rita Koeling (2002) short [Netherlands]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Rita Koeling Dutch short movie 2002
From Filmfestival Rotterdam

plot:

The shy eleven year old boy Anton falls madly in love for the first time in his life, with his precocious classmate Rita Koeling. His tough friends ruin his first encounter with grown up love.

about 10min. enjoy :thumbup1:
http://www.omroep.nl/nps/dekortefilm/ko ... eling.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0326073/

Re: [REL] Rita Koeling Dutch short movie 2002

Thanks!!... Sounds great!

How do we download them?, I cant watch films that tiny.

This is streaming video. You have to give WMP permission to access the internet, then click/ open the wmv link. Same for the other types, like Real Media.

If anyone can save the file to disk, please release it on ed2k.

Yeah, I saw the file in miniture, but I never alow WMP or realplayer access, not to mention that I hate both players anyway, especialy the latest WMP's ewwww

and dont even get me started on quicktime lol

Debaser wrote:Yeah, I saw the file in miniture, but I never alow WMP or realplayer access, not to mention that I hate both players anyway, especialy the latest WMP's ewwww

So what?

U go here: http://www.free-codecs.com
then go to "Tools", dl "Real Alternative" and "Quick Time Alternative"
this will install an enhanced version of the old Media Player Classic 6.4 of Windows, but with DVD-support, Real Media support, Quick Time support, MPEG 2, zoom etc etc...

No spyware, no calling home, no ads, no "updates", just a pure viewer... 8)

Oh, and try to get rid of your Real Media Player and your Quick Time Player - even if your firewall stops them, it's a matter of security... :defend:

Cheers idler, ill look into it :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

idler wrote:
Debaser wrote:Yeah, I saw the file in miniture, but I never alow WMP or realplayer access, not to mention that I hate both players anyway, especialy the latest WMP's ewwww

So what?

U go here: http://www.free-codecs.com
then go to "Tools", dl "Real Alternative" and "Quick Time Alternative"
this will install an enhanced version of the old Media Player Classic 6.4 of Windows, but with DVD-support, Real Media support, Quick Time support, MPEG 2, zoom etc etc...

No spyware, no calling home, no ads, no "updates", just a pure viewer... 8)

Oh, and try to get rid of your Real Media Player and your Quick Time Player - even if your firewall stops them, it's a matter of security... :defend:
yep, sounds like some good advice, will also have to give that a try when i've reinstalled windows etc etc after system crash :(

a good way to get rid of realplayer start up (and any other program that starts up on reboot) is regcleaner...

http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-downlo ... ner4.3.htm

click on the start up tab and see what starts up with your computer! 8O :evil:

If you are re-installing anyway, you should download the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (in the codec pack list) or the Ace Mega Codec Pack (in the most wanted list). Both contain the Media Player Classic incl. Quick Time and Real codecs, the BS Player, a bunch of codecs you'll probably never need like Matroska or Autocad Video and a lot of encoding tools.

If you install one of these packs and you can't open a video file, it's definitely corrupt... :lol:

idler wrote:If you are re-installing anyway, you should download the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (in the codec pack list) or the Ace Mega Codec Pack (in the most wanted list). Both contain the Media Player Classic incl. Quick Time and Real codecs, the BS Player, a bunch of codecs you'll probably never need like Matroska or Autocad Video and a lot of encoding tools.

If you install one of these packs and you can't open a video file, it's definitely corrupt... :lol:
Just one little addition:
If you have a newer or more functional version of a codec than is included in the codec pack (eg. DivX registered version) make sure you de-select that codec from the list when installing the codec pack to avoid possible over-writing of your version with the one in the codec pack.

Personally, I only install the codecs I need. It is possible to run the codecs pack installer multiple times to add other codecs you might have left out the first time.

Sorry, to interrupt your disscusion, :)
what do you think about this minimovie?
no problems with me, watching this movie,
with the different players....