[REL] Duhová kulička (1987)

FLL

Re: [REL] Duhová kulicka (1985)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
FLL wrote:I think at least 5 of the movies on that list are released at FLM.
I have "Poslední motýl" (DVD), "Kam, pánové, kam jdete?" (VHS), "Čekání na déšť" (posted in TLM; no nudity, but still nice) and "Duhová kulička" (from here). Hmm, which one is the 5. movie posted here :icon_rolleyes
Obviously the first four from the RFF list which we have are the four you have, [RREL] Poslední motýl (1991), [REL] Kam, pánové, kam jdete? (1987), [REL] Cekání na dést (1977), and this one.

The fifth movie I was thinking by that director that is here is [REL] Robinsonka (1974).

Also, [REL] Vlak do stanice Nebe (1972). (I cheated a little on this one, it was still sitting in Unverified so I moved it to REL, I had gotten the file a while back and not yet reviewed it. I'll post something to that thread when I get a chance).
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Also, [REL] Vlak do stanice Nebe (1972). (I cheated a little on this one, it was still sitting in Unverified so I moved it to REL, I had gotten the file a while back and not yet reviewed it. I'll post something to that thread when I get a chance).
Oh, I found it in my Incoming folder, completed 3 days ago. What a nice surprise! :icon_1dancingban
Nabokov

Post by Nabokov »   0 likes

"LOL, when the girl is dancing, the old guy looks like "

Yes... The old boy was no doubt suffering so sweetly! As did I upon seeing this!

Oh to be a movie director!
panda1

Post by panda1 »   0 likes

Please re-up it. :pray :pray
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Reshared.
Nabokov

Fellows!

Please for the love of God keep this on reshare - I saw the CiC clip donkeys ages ago AND I MUST HAVE THIS MOVIE!!! :drool :icon_1dancingban

Not keen on emule - but I'll use it for now anywayz... So I'll keep on reshare too - I'll probably be about 8hrs on and 16hrs off in a rotating cycle [for those who know me you'll understand why]

By the way - the director made 4 other movies with OT? Which ones? Confess please!!! :0
Nabokov

Hang on

now I'm wondering if I have the full movie or not

must database my rarefilm archive some day.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   52 likes

Very nice upgrade. The dancing scene is a must see.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image]<This is an expression of WOW
[Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

ENJOY
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Wow thanks ptg, nice upgrade indeed, but the guy who did the DVDRip must be torturing us -- still only 512x384 resolution :wall

I think they should release this movie on BluRay. How about Karel Kachyna BluRay collection :think
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:Wow thanks ptg, nice upgrade indeed, but the guy who did the DVDRip must be torturing us -- still only 512x384 resolution :wall

I think they should release this movie on BluRay. How about Karel Kachyna BluRay collection :think
Up-converted it plays on my big screen nicely. Although I would like the dvd. :inlove

Remastered editions on blu-ray would be extremely nice.