[REL] O ztracené lásce (2001)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] O Ztracenè làsce

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

It doesn't look like our friend is feeding these any faster than the others. I realized in this entire thread, nobody's given a description of this movie, so here's one from http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/specialy/zt ... /index.php
Love Lost - A fairy-tale series of nine parts, based on a book by Eva Hudeckova, is intended for the whole family. The series narrates an emotional, dramatic story of a girl living in a world full of human envy, anger, scorn and hatred.

The series depicts the destinies of the inhabitants of Greenwood (Hajecek), a small village in the kingdom governed by the family of Scrubs´ (Skrcci), within the course of a few years.

The main protagonist is born to parents wishing to have a son, thus, against the rules of nature and destiny, they give the girl a boys´ name of Jack (Honza) and they bring her up as a boy. Since a baby, she has never learnt what a stroke or a kind word is, she humbly bears all the suffering and scorn and her heart is full of kindness and love. To the great surprise of all the neighbourhood, the „boy“ grows up into a beautiful clever girl.

After her parents´ death, Jack has to make her hard living by herself. There is not many of those who might be willing to help her. She is often helped from her difficulties by a creature living apart from other population, the spider-girl called the Trapdoor (Sklepnice), feared and scared by people.

From her young age, Jack has been attracted by the story of prince Pravolaw (Pravoslav). When king Maximilian (Maxmilián) had cast Love away from the country, he had no idea of what a misery he had brought upon himself with all the kingdom. Goddess Tyrant (Krutoslava) kidnapped his son, prince Pravolaw, to her castle. Jack is often thinking of the prince and of his suffering. He can be saved only by unselfish, altruistic love. And there is no-one but Jack who can give it to him. She sets out for a long journey full with distress and knowledge.

She fulfils her task, brings Love back, as well, and she turns back in her native village.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I've looked all over the direct-download and torrent sites because I don't think we'll ever finish otherwise. Interestingly, a .rar with the whole 9 episodes was posted about a month ago on torrent but there are no seeders now - the contents of the .rar look like these files.

I found a Czech online store http://www.dvdedice.cz/dvd-filmy/serial ... d-i-34183/ selling a 3-disc set for about 20 euros/24 USD but it told me I was unable to order. I also found it at http://www.bontonland.cz/film/pohadka/O ... 4cbcedaec1 for less than half that, but again, it wouldn't let me order.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I bought this 3-disc set many years ago, so if you are unable to download existing files, I can make a new rip.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I bought this 3-disc set many years ago, so if you are unable to download existing files, I can make a new rip.
I started downloading these in January and have episodes 1-5 complete thanks to idler (in .mkv format, the .avi files had no sound) but 6-9 have never finished. If it's not too much trouble for you to rip them, I would certainly appreciate it.

<Edit> You may want to hold off for awhile... I started getting bytes from the new source on episode 1 for the first time after 3 weeks. I'll exercise some more patience! :icon_1dancingban
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

That's why we finished up Australia 4:0 - they are too slow!

I just told him that a lot of people are waiting for his version - and he/she confirmed the message! So may be we get a sharing finally... :pray
idler

Seems to be a long term project - still no results for ep 06 and 08...
Australia! Of all places!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I bought this 3-disc set many years ago, so if you are unable to download existing files, I can make a new rip.
I started downloading these last January and I haven't gotten any movement at all in a long time, even on the ones idler found - emule estimates it'll be 18,000 days to finish the only one of them that's received any bytes since August - that's more than 49 years, and I doubt I'll be alive in 2059. :(

If you have some spare time, could I ask you to make a new rip of this? Even though it's not FLM material after episode 2, the woman is beautiful and the story is great. I don't suppose your discs have subs, but they'd really be nice to have in any language. Thanks, blt.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

OK, just give me few days.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:OK, just give me few days.
Take as long as you like or need - you're doing us all a big favor any way you look at it. Thanks again.
idler

Appreciated. I get an average 2 or 3 chunks per month, so I may be dead before finishing, too. :drool