[REL] O ztracené lásce (2001)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] O Ztracenè làsce

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   26 likes

Moved here from TV Announces...

Leaving aside the OT scene in episode 2, this is an excellent miniseries even without subtitles. Sadly, I can only find episodes 1, 2, 3, and 9. Does anyone have 4 through 8?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [425.21 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [404.88 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [429.25 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [430.03 Mb]

UPDATE: None of these 4 episodes have any audio at all. :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   9 likes

Here are the Czech subs and English translation through Google Translate.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [141.9 Kb]

The .mkv versions of these do have audio, but there are no sources - I only have episode 2 complete. Anyone out there still have this series?
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

abel wrote:I found the whole plot with the girl raised up as a boy and only finding the real state of things in age of 10 as a pure nonsense. I can´t imagine in Czech (and generally European) rural pre - capitalist society is something similar possible, the people were living much closer to each other, and nudity (definitely a child nudity) wasn´t a taboo at all. To suppose that Jan/Jana was going skinny dipping for the first time at the age of 10, well, no comment.
GREAT series, but srsly ...

... if any of my male childhood friends had looked like Michaela Doubravová ...

[Image]

... I can assure you I'd have made it a point to discover sooner rather than later the true nature of "his" identity. And, just imagine the possibilities if I was in on the deception: Frequent sleepovers - no questions asked! :icon_thumbsup

- Hieronymus
idler

Post by idler »   27 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:The .mkv versions of these do have audio, but there are no sources - I only have episode 2 complete. Anyone out there still have this series?
01 - 05 reshared. :heart

Like this post to see ed2k links  [472.44 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [449.83 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [476.91 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [426.77 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [463.35 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks Idler. I must have something else queued from you because I'm not seeing any sources yet even though PowerPortal says they're there, but I'm a patient guy - I started these in January. :)
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Thanks Idler. I must have something else queued from you because I'm not seeing any sources yet even though PowerPortal says they're there, but I'm a patient guy - I started these in January. :)
Well, you are downloading episode 03 from me for 12 hours by now - my eMule name is l'oisif, as you may imagine...
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Heads up, Phuzzy! I got a feeling that this f... Aussie that seems to be the only source for the ep.06-ep.09 mkv files will show up this weekend. May be we will finish ep.07! :icon_bud
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

idler wrote:Heads up, Phuzzy! I got a feeling that this f... Aussie that seems to be the only source for the ep.06-ep.09 mkv files will show up this weekend. May be we will finish ep.07! :icon_bud
Eps 6 through 9 all show there've been complete sources, but ep6 has only 5.8% done, ep7 has 96%, ep8 and ep9 are still at 0%. I get a few bytes on these every once in awhile, but at this rate it'll be 2015 before they're all complete. That's OK, they're still in queue and, though this may not be everyone's favorite movie, I'm eager to see the rest of the episodes.

I'm a big fan of Czech movies, especially from the 70's and 80's. This one is an epic miniseries made in 2002, and even though the little girl only appears in eps1 and 2 and is grown up in the later episodes, it's still excellent even without English subtitles. I can't understand more than a word or two, but the gist of the story comes through loud and clear.

Here's hoping our Aussie friend can make an appearance! Thanks for the tip.

<Edit> It doesn't look like our Aussie friend was able to help out. No worries! I can wait summore. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

idler wrote:I'll kill that cat! :eyecrazy
Our "Aussie friend" changed his files...you can wait forever at the old links... :icon_killcomputer

New rip, new game:

He's still the only source, and I need some help to download this!

:icon_givebeer
I'll get started when I get home from work. Thanks, idler. :icon_specool :icon_alc

I'll concentrate on eps5 thru 9 if you want to start on eps1 thru 4, and then we can both pull the rest from each other.