Beauteous! You are my hero! Thanks, blt! :dance
idler

Re: [REL] O Ztracenè làsce

Post by idler »   0 likes

Well done! :clap
idler

Hmm... a dozen members were waiting for months to catch a part of ep. 06-09 from Australia. Now BLT posts the whole stuff, and nearly nobody is asking for it? :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Probably most haven't seen the post yet, it has been less than a day.

I wasn't one of the people waiting, but I will get them all. But I am basically out of disk space and haven't downloaded anything sizeable for a week. I am hoping for a good deal on a new 2GB drive on Black Friday in two days, at which point I am back in business :)
idler

FLL wrote:a new 2GB drive
:icon_badidea...hmm..Science Museum?
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I wasn't really expecting many people to download this, especially ep2+ (and most people probably had ep1-2 already). Anyway, I decided to continue priority sharing for the next 20 hours or so. My other shares are at lower speed during that time.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I wasn't really expecting many people to download this, especially ep2+ (and most people probably had ep1-2 already). Anyway, I decided to continue priority sharing for the next 20 hours or so. My other shares are at lower speed during that time.
I've got ep9 complete and will keep downloading until I get them all. True, there is little OT after ep2 but from what I've seen of the rest of the miniseries it's really great. I google-translated the Czech subtitles to English so this may help get the interest up. Note - I have not edited them in any way, so if someone wants to do that... :)

See following message for FLL's fix-up of these subtitles.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

idler wrote:
FLL wrote:a new 2GB drive
:icon_badidea...hmm..Science Museum?
Heh, I always do that these days, xxx GB drives were the standard for so long. TB obviously.
At least I didn't flash back to the first computer I ever used, with its huuuuge 32KB drive. Better than its paper tape reader or using the front panel switches to enter the bootstrap loader though. ;)
FLL

Post by FLL »   17 likes

Thanks for translating the subs, Phuzzy! :clap

When you run subs through google, you need to edit them to preserve the srt formatting. (The correct --> changed to ->, so some players will refuse to load them.)

I fixed them, then loaded and resaved them with subtitle workshop. A while back I had edited some subs in notepad which then wouldn't load until I resaved them with SW (no idea why actually), so I always do that now. I also marked ths zipfile clearly as computer translated so people aren't fooled into thinking they are getting more than they actually are.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [119.0 Kb]