[REL] Polleke (2003)

Re: [REL] Polleke (2003)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I can't say I understand why either. If I have to download more to get the better Q I would do it everytime. But no matter what everytime I rip and post one someone always freaks out... But to be honest I'm getting to the point where I dont care. My future rips I will prob due twice, a one CD and a 2 gig rip with everything.

I have a pretty full Q for the next few days. But perhaps if there is intrest still I can post the 2 gig version.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   8 likes

People always freak out when I post anything that big so I did not bother...
I don't freak out, but it is really hard to get a 2 GB file from emule with only one complete source..

BTW: This one is much bigger (DVD-R): ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.00 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [376.24 Mb]

Post by Guest »   2 likes

ghost wrote:
People always freak out when I post anything that big so I did not bother...
I don't freak out, but it is really hard to get a 2 GB file from emule with only one complete source..

BTW: This one is much bigger (DVD-R): ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [376.24 Mb]

I would have to check the hashes but I think thats the same ISO I have. Thou someone else added there name too it. But they compressed the extras and striped the subs. Plus most of the extras are blended interlaced frames (I spent 2 hours in Vdub trying to combine filters to fix it and had no luck, it was just too random) and with the low MPEG bitrates I could not rip anything worth while with out a really high bitrate and a large amount of key frames. But the movie its self is perfect.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I would have to check the hashes but I think thats the same ISO I have. Thou someone else added there name too it. But they compressed the extras and striped the subs. Plus most of the extras are blended interlaced frames (I spent 2 hours in Vdub trying to combine filters to fix it and had no luck, it was just too random) and with the low MPEG bitrates I could not rip anything worth while with out a really high bitrate and a large amount of key frames. But the movie its self is perfect.
Thanks for these infos! ... i am on the 3rd part now at 99% ... Took me some weeks.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Thanks for these infos! ... i am on the 3rd part now at 99% ... Took me some weeks.

I hope you have better luck with the extras and I would welcome a post if you found a way to properly deinterlace them :bigups: I tried all my tricks and the only I thing I could do was a normal deinterlace and it just came out fussy.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I hope you have better luck with the extras
I will try my best...
billanben

Post by billanben »   10 likes

Have this stuck on needing 46MB !!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.39 Mb]

Had a look at this, looks reasonably interesting story (even without subtitles) and cast look OK to me.

Have to say looks as if this source has died.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

anybody care to post this again ?
thx

Post by Guest »   6 likes

Re-sharing my complete one now :)

Dont know what all that bin file chat was about but it plays fine renaming it .mpg! - it plays on all my players; VLC / WMP & whatever else I use :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [763.79 Mb]

Ps, why is there a page 2 for this post, and why does the page say "No posts exist for this topic"?
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Pretty good story, 11 year old gal who is slightly podgy but quite pretty, wears short dress most of film and consequently some ot scenes (check when they climb over the wall). Other cute ones as well.

Not bad - worth download.