[REL] Blood Ties - The Life and Work of Sally Mann(1993)[US]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Blood Ties - The Life and Work of Sally Mann(1993)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Hey kev, where are you??? I can't get one full source anymore :icon_frown2
:icon_evil2 DAMMIT!! :icon_evil2

I don't know what to tell you guys... My PC has been running straight 24/7 since I posted these movies. Including today.

As far as I can tell, nothing has gone offline; I'm STILL on Donkey Server 1 as I have been for the last day or so. (When I go offline, it switches to Donkey Server 3.)

I've checked all the firewalls as I've already said; they checked clean, but I did find something screwy with my port [4242]....

I'll try the suggestions emuler gave.... SOMETHING's gotta improve this situation...

kev.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

do you see people on queue for the file? if yes, then there is no problem, just give them friend slots ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Rich wrote:do you see people on queue for the file? if yes, then there is no problem, just give them friend slots ;)
Yes, I've seen a number of FLM folks sharing from me.

Whenever I see [FLM] in their name, I add them to my 'Friends' and then I right click on their names pulling up the choice window and click on 'Establish Friend Slot'.

Again, I'm at a loss as to what I can do to make these releases more accessible... I'm trying, honest I am...

kev. :wall
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Kev, you can't be a source but for one of your releases. I bet the boys are loading "Papa est parti..." at the same time and are wondering how come there are no sources for Sally Mann! :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Also, AFAIK, you can only establish one friendslot at a time, so whenever you give someone a friendslot, the guy who had the friendslot earlier no longer has it. Best to give the friendslot to just one person and stick with it. I recommend giving it to ghost.

btw, this discussion is largely academic for this file, as all the parts are available and it will complete soon, but keep the tips in mind for the future. :)
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

I got this down now and shares it on release priority. I see that it's alot of people just missing the last chunk to complete. Hopefully the Taina movie comes down in short time. But no rush...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I also completed the file tonight.

It is in my shared folder....
LewisCarroll

Post by LewisCarroll »   0 likes

I also have completed it and put it with *Release* priority.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Also, AFAIK, you can only establish one friendslot at a time, so whenever you give someone a friendslot, the guy who had the friendslot earlier no longer has it. Best to give the friendslot to just one person and stick with it. I recommend giving it to ghost.
depends which mod you use, emule LSD20a omicron4, allows multiple friend slots...

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... t=multiple

;)
owllee

Post by owllee »   0 likes

I am having problems getting the links listed to work... Also I can't get ed2k to work either. What's the secret?