[REL] Angela (1995)

Sully23

Re: [REL] Angela (1995)

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
Damn that brings back (old, and not necessarily good) memories... hijack by US intel, why you not using KAD? All Ukraine ed2k servers were compromised after "Euromaidan". But I guess these movies fly under the radar anyway??
After the mysterious disappearance of Tv underground and eDonkey, I just saw that emule security N°1 is the file with 33M files otherwise that server is more reliable at this time. I use Kad I always give it autostart - of known hundreds - finally I have had no problems if they remove it, they will always bring another one that is the most popular under or above the radar.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:
Damn that brings back (old, and not necessarily good) memories... hijack by US intel, why you not using KAD? All Ukraine ed2k servers were compromised after "Euromaidan". But I guess these movies fly under the radar anyway??
After the mysterious disappearance of Tv underground and eDonkey, I just saw that emule security N°1 is the file with 33M files otherwise that server is more reliable at this time. I use Kad I always give it autostart - of known hundreds - finally I have had no problems if they remove it, they will always bring another one that is the most popular under or above the radar.
I see, yeah I doubt there will be any problems if people just stick to movies :thumbsup
Bobby

Post by Bobby »   0 likes

I would really like to have this if anyone can tell me how to download it :?: Thank you to anyone who can help
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Bobby wrote:I would really like to have this if anyone can tell me how to download it :?: Thank you to anyone who can help
We use eMule to share files.

If you need help, read our setup guide: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... =69&t=7279
Bobby

Post by Bobby »   0 likes

I'm not computer savvy, I just didn't have this film and wanted it, just thought I could hit download and go download it sorry to have wasted your time. If someone has a link to do the download from just email me at heavenandearth1@yahoo.com and send me link please. Thanks bunches
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

Did you check this:
Warg wrote:I uploaded ghost's version for hrenvam - so if someone needs a filehoster link ;): ht[url]tps://mega.nz/#!fQYXDApT!aGxaVviTwAgrl2j-Ft76AmDJJwOpigvSx3QnBldOtsI[/url]
Password: Angela
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:Did you check this:
Warg wrote:I uploaded ghost's version for hrenvam - so if someone needs a filehoster link ;): ht[url]tps://mega.nz/#!fQYXDApT!aGxaVviTwAgrl2j-Ft76AmDJJwOpigvSx3QnBldOtsI[/url]
That link is dead. One of the reasons we use eMule. :roll:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Bobby wrote:I'm not computer savvy, I just didn't have this film and wanted it, just thought I could hit download and go download it sorry to have wasted your time. If someone has a link to do the download from just email me at heavenandearth1@yahoo.com and send me link please. Thanks bunches
Well, I am not about to email a complete stranger so you had better still be checking out this forum. Uloz is a great source for free direct downloads. I have not downloaded this file myself, but it looks like the correct movie:

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/AW9s9HiDUJRj/angela-1995-1080p-mkv#!ZJEuLmR2Z2SwAQZmMQAyBJHlATZkLzcFFyISraIIMQD4LJWuMD==
[Copy the link from above and paste it into a new tab. Click on "Slow download for free" and complete the Captcha.]

We frequently get movies from there and then emule them. Uloz is very reliable and seems to keep its files, but so do FLM members. We can almost always reshare something in emule upon request. I STRONGLY SUGGEST you try using emule, as ghost said. Some people are not able to use it due to ISP restrictions, but it seems most people are able. It takes a little time to set up, but the rewards are great. There are many movies here that are NOT on Uloz or Mega.

Best wishes, friend.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
mimzy wrote:Did you check this:
Warg wrote:I uploaded ghost's version for hrenvam - so if someone needs a filehoster link ;): https://mega.nz/#!fQYXDApT!aGxaVviTwAgr ... 3QnBldOtsI
That link is dead. One of the reasons we use eMule. :roll:

This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s Terms of Service.

Ooooh. Gross violation. What did you do, Warg? :lol:

[Image]

"... individual acts of perversion so profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here."

Guess I've been lucky so far. MEGA hasn't passed judgment on me ... yet. :?
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.
Has anybody seen Warg lately :think