ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Høyere enn himmelen (1993)

Post by ghost »   24 likes

[Image]

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0107176/
http://www.nfi.no/filmbutikken/tittel.html?id=7731

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.81 Mb]

A stubborn girl of roughly thirteen years befriends an elderly woman just as mule-headed as herself. The two end up on a quest for love which teaches them the value of friendship. Nicely done but bound to be best appreciated by those familiar with its language.

Same movie in german language ripped from TV:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [949.49 Mb]
katzenjammer

Re: [REL] Høyere enn himmelen (1993)

Post by katzenjammer »   25 likes

Upgrade (DVDrip) available from Barnpiraterna....
[Image]
Høyere enn Himmelen

Norge 1993
Regi: Berit Nesheim
Produsent: Axel Helgeland, Karin Bamborough
Produksjon: Northern Lights m.fl.
Foto: Philip Øgaard
Komponist: Geir Bøhren, Bent Åserud
Manus: Klaus Hagerup
Med: Inger Lise Winjevoll, Harriet Andersson, Arne Willy Granli Johnsen, Birgitte Victoria Svendsen,
90 min, passer fra 10 år
VHS

Mari er ei sur og utilfreds jente på 12 år. Hun liker ingen og ingenting. Det gjør ikke frøken Kjær heller. Hun er lærer på skolen der Mari går, og er en fryktet og upopulær dame. Når frøken Kjær skal gå av med pensjon, smører Mari en softis i ansiktet hennes. Grunnen til at Mari gjør det er at hun liker frøken Kjær så godt. Det oppstår et vennskap mellom de to, og frøken Kjær inviterer Mari som eneste gjest til fødselsdagen sin. Der får Mari høre om Aleksander Larsen, frøken Kjærs store ungdomskjærlighet. Mari blir betatt av frøken Kjærs historie, og bestemmer seg for å føre de to sammen igjen. Filmen er basert på en bok av Klaus Hagerup.
NFI
http://www.filmklubb.no/index.php?s=fil ... deo&id=932

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [44.6 Kb]
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Høyere enn himmelen (1993)

Post by pillowbaker »   27 likes

ghost wrote:[A stubborn girl of roughly thirteen years befriends an elderly woman just as mule-headed as herself. The two end up on a quest for love which teaches them the value of friendship. Nicely done but bound to be best appreciated by those familiar with its language.

Same movie in german language ripped from TV:

Höher als der Himmel.TV Rip
Hey ghost, I found this on emule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.96 Gb]

It has a naming scheme I've come to associate with your releases. Is this your creation? It appears to be the best quality video I've been able to find for this movie. You see, this movie is highly interesting to me. I quite enjoy the sassy young girl characters in some COA films and this one hits the spot for me. (They still intimidate me in RL though.) I've watched the first few minutes and I've decided I would like to try to take on a muxing project and add Norwegian audio to the file. If this is your creation, you mind if I give it a try? Never tried it before, but I think I'm gonna love this movie.

Worst case scenario, if I can't figure it out, I'll run two instances of vlc, mute one, and try to line them up while I try to watch it. (just tried it, it sucked, but I'll do it!)

[Image]
Just look at her, looks like a bird poohed on her face, I love it!

[Image]
First day of school and it's biker sleeves! Ya think I'm gonna wear the dress my annoying little brother ironed for me to suck up to mom?