[REL] Jutro bedzie niebo (2002)

Rich

[REL] Jutro bedzie niebo (2002)

Post by Rich »   11 likes

Jutro bedzie niebo AKA Heaven Comes Tomorrow (2002)

[Image]
A coincidence (or fate) puts together a lonely, beaten by life 40 old man and 12 year girl on journey filed with magic. Nice music if one likes acid jazz. It's only an impression, still worth watching. Very good acting.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.70 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0322896/
ghost
Site Admin

[RREL] Jutro bedzie niebo (2002)

Post by ghost »   15 likes

Jutro bedzie niebo AKA Heaven Comes Tomorrow (2002)
A coincidence (or fate) puts together a lonely, beaten by life 40 old man and 12 year girl on journey filed with magic. Nice music if one likes acid jazz. It's only an impression, still worth watching. Very good acting.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.70 Mb]
vidman49

Re: [RREL] Jutro bedzie niebo (2002)

Post by vidman49 »   13 likes

This looks like a good movie. Though the dialog is a bit less than in many movies, subtitles would still help to understand a little more what is happening. I have found what appears to be English subtitles for this, but they are in a text file (along with what appears to be frame numbers). VLC player won't play them. I tried converting them with subtitle workshop but have no clue as to what I am doing. Does someone know how to convert these to an srt file?

Here are the subtitles.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [17.8 Kb]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   5 likes

vidman49 wrote:This looks like a good movie. Though the dialog is a bit less than in many movies, subtitles would still help to understand a little more what is happening. I have found what appears to be English subtitles for this, but they are in a text file (along with what appears to be frame numbers). VLC player won't play them. I tried converting them with subtitle workshop but have no clue as to what I am doing. Does someone know how to convert these to an srt file?

Here are the subtitles.
your subs work fine,i just renamed the txt file to srt so mpc could open it.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote: your subs work fine,i just renamed the txt file to srt so mpc could open it.
So that's all it took! I feel kinda stupid, but at least there are English subs for this movie now.

Thanks Starfish :)
Kissonline

Re: [REL] Jutro bedzie niebo (2002)

Post by Kissonline »   50 likes

Hope to share with everyone :D