[REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

Post by ghost »   6 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252501/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=1385
This is a gentle, innocent film about the reflections of an aging man (David Morse), who returns to his home town after the death of his best friend. Memories of life at age 11 floods back as it was a magical time that changed his life. Three 11 year old children (Anton Yelchin as Bobby, Mika Boorem as Carol, and Will Rothaar as Sully) share their lives. Carol & Bobby have a special affection for one another including sharing a kiss "by which all others will be measured". Bobby lives with his mother (Hope Davis), a bitter, vain woman who looks for pleasures for herself without sharing much with her son. Into their lives comes a mysterious new boarder (Anthony Hopkins), who befriends the boy but generates distrust from the mother. As time passes, the man and boy share confidences and special powers are revealed. The man warns the boy to be on the lookout for the "lowmen", who were seeking him. The two share a summer's adventures and come to love one another before the inevitable happens. A confrontation with a school bully (Timothy Reifsnyder) also changes everyone.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.01 Mb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

Post by emuler »   9 likes

ptguardian wrote:Perhaps you should go ahead and release it...

You will have some help sharing. ;)
Thanks, PTg. That's all I needed to hear. :D I'm reluctant to release movies on my own because of my poor connection; I can imagine the frustration the people downloading must be feeling. :oops:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [782.60 Mb]

The torrent that I linked to earlier is fairly well seeded. Those who can might want to get it from there and copy to their eMule shared folders like PTg has promised to do. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Hearts In Atlantis (2001)

Post by ghost »   20 likes

Upgrade to Full HD!! (Multi audio: german and english)

Notice: This is the only uncropped version in true 16:9 :)
(All other versions are cropped to cinemascope 21:9)

[Image]

[Image]

Enjoy ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.21 Gb]