[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

popdrome

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Period. Can we now stop this thread please and focus on Brooke at the Muppet show? =8)

Don't go quietly into the night.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

and focus on Brooke at the Muppet show? =8)
I second that!
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
I suppose you DO know and have the Gary Gross set?
I only found out when I saw that documentary and by the way I met Pretty Baby and I was interested in the movie although at that time I thought I would never find it, only a few photos I have seen only on this portal https://www.childhoodinart.org/person.p ... Gary-Gross I only 'theorized' there could be enough of that if Mr. Gross reveal unedited photos if any.

https://i0.wp.com/pics.me.me/thumb_kyng ... 897758.png
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote:I only found out when I saw that documentary
Which documentary?
and by the way I met Pretty Baby
You met Brooke Shields? When, where and how? And above all, why?

I only 'theorized' there could be enough of that if Mr. Gross reveal unedited photos if any.
Did he EVER talked about that, or are there rumours?

About your last picture, do you agree that it is "misplaced aggression"?
Do you think it's hypocritical to get indignant about her nude photos, while she was boinking in "The Blue Lagoon (1980)"???
Last edited by Ziggy Plock on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

ghost wrote:??? :o Then there must be something wrong with your eMule settings.
That's certainly possible. However, im now at 42% and ETA is around 10 hours, speed 30-35 kb/s
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

ghost wrote:
and focus on Brooke at the Muppet show? =8)
I second that!
Jennifer Connely at 15 (Labyrinth, Once upon a time in America) versus Brooke Shields at 15 (Muppet Show, Endless love, Blue Lagoon)

Who wins? :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :? :? :D ;) ;) ;)
[Image]
Sully23

You met Brooke Shields? When, where and how? And above all, why?
Sully23 wrote: I thought there was one more pics of that set have not been published, even a supposed BTS at min 5:23 https://vimeo.com/566902650.
This documentary where I met Brooke.
E! True Hollywood Story my favorite celebrity show and that's how I met her (Shields) :lol: :lol: :lol: discovered Pretty Baby and her playboy pics :lol: :lol: :lol: as any fan you know to your favorite star on tv.
Sully23

Ziggy Plock wrote:
I only 'theorized' there could be enough of that if Mr. Gross reveal unedited photos if any.
Did he EVER talked about that, or are there rumours?
The rumors will always be in the minds of the fans, a similar case is Eva Ionesco's legal dispute against her mother for some photos she does not want to be revealed and of course if Eva recovers it she destroys it, that does not mean that Brooke is doing what He himself has even affirmed that he would leave his daughter to interpret Pretty Baby but he does not see it appropriate in the current era, for this reason those rumors that one imagines because one supposes there would be more negative content without revealing would be impossible but they are only my assumptions, the same if in the film there were more scenes of Brooke Shields and Keith Carradine who knows, only the vault of Paramount is the answer that we will never know.
Ziggy Plock wrote: About your last picture, do you agree that it is "misplaced aggression"?
Do you think it's hypocritical to get indignant about her nude photos, while she was boinking in "The Blue Lagoon (1980)"???
It is the present today more than ever there is regressionism, prohibition, and cancellation, it seems that more than 98% of the planet's inhabitants are outraged and I just can't even defend those photos because I'm simply not being impartial and I'm not even claiming it's ' artistic' doesn't work anymore, more than ever if you do an oil painting or take a photograph you run a higher risk of ending up in a federal prison. :?

The Blue lagoon thing is still controversial due to the fact that she was 15 years old now she can be considered a cp, that was explained in the same documentary E! THS about laws prohibiting the involvement of minors under 21yr in sex scenes, Kids 1995 breaks the rule because it is independent and because it is only limited to the faces of the actors, there was a version of Blue Lagoon but this time in the desert where this time the protagonist was Phoebe Cates also had her scenes and was released in the same decade, now we understand we will not see a reboot of Blue Lagoon at least more aimed at Disney audiences or with adult actors in teenage roles. :roll:
Last edited by Sully23 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

In my previous post, what I wanted to say was:
======================
About your last picture https://i0.wp.com/pics.me.me/thumb_kyng ... 897758.png ,

Do you agree with the poster Kyng Lloyd James that it is "misplaced aggression"?
That it's hypocritical to get indignant about her nude photos, while "they had her boinking in The Blue Lagoon (1980)"???
====================
By all accounts, she WAS NOT boinking in the Blue Lagoon, saying she did 'sex scenes' in that move is heavily exaggerated. That's why those accusations of hypocrisy are lunatic and completely insane, and probably come from a rapey, horny lecherous place. What, so since she was nude in Pretty Baby, she is obliged to do sex scenes in all of her movies?? Preposterous.
Sully23 wrote: ' artistic' doesn't work anymore, more than ever if you do an oil painting or take a photograph you run a higher risk of ending up in a federal prison. :?
I think that it's a little weird that apparently animated cartoons are now CP and fictional written stories without any pictures, drawn or otherwise. I read somewhere that buying a sexdoll as a Canadian is illegal if the doll is underaged looking. I suppose it's a good way to distract from the fact that 80-90% abuse occurs within the home/family and with familiars.
The Laguna Azul thing is still controversial due to the fact that she was 15 years old now she can be considered a cp,
I really don't think this is classified as cp anywhere, and neither is Pretty Baby.
Kids 1995 breaks the rule because it is independent and because it is only limited to the faces of the actors,
Yes. I remember a lot of suggestion, in "Kids (1995)" but not a whole lot of nudity. Like... zero? Whether there's nudity in the opening scene remains debatable.
now we understand we will not see a reboot of Blue Lagoon at least more aimed at Disney audiences or with adult actors in teenage roles. :roll:
Sure. But that happens all the time. In most, if not all US high school drama' the 'teens' are 30+ actors.
[Image]