[REL] Va, petite! (2003)

reastavachi

Re: [REL] Va, petite! (2003)

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

Please, let me know if you encounter touble downloading. Had to do hardware clean up this afternoon, in order to avoid CPU overheating. Played Assassin's Creed for 5 hours, didn't crash. Should be ok then ;)
Thanks to all of you for your support !
reastavachi

Phuzzy4242, think I recognized your emule nick, added you to my friends' list ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Not too hard to figure out my nick. :D Thanks, it's flowing in quite nicely. Now that I see the source feeding it to me and that it's kad, I've added you to my friends list.

Hint to FLM'ers - put [FLM] in your eMule nick and many people will give you a boost for FLM files.
reastavachi

Pranama, added too ! Has anyone finished downloading yet ?
I'll try to make another rip, maybe smaller in size, but most of all cropped to a 16/9 size...
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

i completed sometime ago,and about 8 people are getting it from me.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Reastavachi, many thanks for this movie. It´s a really on-topic one, insomuch as that the girl has a central role. She looks a little bit tomboyish (and like son or daughter of Michael Jackson :D ), but it doesn´t matter...
Regarding to your rip, I think, that you don´t need to make a smaller one. The file is huge, but your connection is fast so it could be finished within 24 hours (and in the course of time maybe even faster). :)
reastavachi

Thanks for all your comments, it's been hard for me to find a movie that no one had not got a hand on before me, so I'm really glad I've been able to contribute at once ^^
By the way, if anyone has a satisfying way to crop a video file to the proper size (removing the 4/3 black stripes), without having the movie size double when doing so, I am interested !
I'll keep sharing the file for at least one week, depending on how popular the file is :p

Reasta'
reastavachi

Hi again everyone !
Just a quick question : would anyone be interested if I made english subs for the movie ? It will take time because I need to translate it first, then creat the subs, but I guess some of you might not understand much about what is said in the movie...
Let me know !
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Of course we'd like subs! Considering how rare this film has turned out to be, I was happy just to have the 'visuals' ;) but I'm language-challenged and always appreciate when I can understand what's said.

This was a pretty good film. The man looks to me a lot like Owen Wilson. :D
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

SUBS - YES!!!! I usually wait to watch a movie until I can find subs, so I have a lot I have downloaded that I have not watched yet. If I can't find subs after about a year, I will watch anyway - one of my favorite movies without subs is Trolsyn. Anyway, I know it will be a lot of work but it would be much appreciated!!!