[REL] The Optimists (1973)

astrolab

Re: [REL] The Optimists (1973)

Post by astrolab »   0 likes

Thanks, been looking for this movie for awhile! But unfortunately I can't get it to download.... :( What do I do?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Almost all the links you see on FLM are ed2k - in other words, they require an eMule client be installed on your computer. Please look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help with how to do this, and take a look at all the other helpful hints people have posted about.

Once installed and set up, all you do is click the "Like" button at the start of a post, then click the ed2k link(s) - your eMule will start looking for people who have that file and get in line to download it. I've put The Optimists in my share folder so it'll be available when you get eMule set up.

It's useful to change eMule's nickname so other FLM people can tell you're a member and maybe help speed things up. I suggest something like "astrolab [FLM]" or "[FLM] astrolab". If we see you in queue, we can sometimes boost your download.

And welcome to FLM. :)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i reckon you must've made at least a dozen almost identical posts to this one,Phuzz, most new members don't go to the help threads first anymore.
8-)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Most new members aren't interested in anything but grab and run. At least astrolab posted something and maybe will join in with the rest of us crazy people when he gets up to speed. :lol:
astrolab

Post by astrolab »   0 likes

Sorry about that! :oops: I had used emule before but for some reason it decided not to connect that day- perhaps I should have been more specific. I redid everything though and got it to work (took some googling too, but I got there). That was a really good guide though phuzzy- Thanks :)

Don't worry, I'm not a hit and run- I'm a huge movie buff. Especially the old ones ;) (I've A level exams now though, so I won't be on really. Not even on fb!)

I'm hoping to get "Ghost in the noonday sun" from a friend soon. If I do, I'll post a link! (Why are there Sellers movies that are so hard to find?)

Again, sorry! Ohhh, and thanks for the welcome! :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Hmm, 'Ghost' wouldn't really fit FLM's theme, but thanks for the intention. We're geared toward childhood films - 16 years old is the usual cut-off age. Stick around, contribute if you can, share if you can't, we're all friendly here.
saroyan

Post by saroyan »   1 likes

The.Optimists.1973.1080p.BluRay.x264-SADPANDA
https://rarbg.to/torrent/d4lpn5b
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Thanks for all the DD links, saroyan. Many can't use eMule, so these are a help to them.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

0 seeds as for now. I'll keep trying

Don't go quietly into the night.