[REL] Negerkys og labre larver (1987)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Negerkys og labre larver (1987)

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

:icon_specool

I think I can live with that arrangement.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

This is a story about two girls aged 11 years. Nana, who has a dog but who really just dreams of being a reputed ballerina,
and Conny, who is forced to go to the ballet, but who has a burning desire to be a famous vet.
What will become of the two? And what will happen when they finally meet world-famous pop idol Michael Jackson?
And what about Anders, the boy who has just received a ticket to the World Cup in Mexico? Are you confused?
It's not the girls. They have found the perfect solution to the mess - just watch this and take part in the jokes!

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Are you confused?
Yes, very! :lol:
"This is so totally Eighties" is what I thought while scrolling through the video. I could also see that the story seemed to be going ALL over the place, so I was confused even before the synopsis, which actually helps make sense of it.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

sadly, it's ungettable...
Thank God, it isn't anymore. :)

Thanks a lot, popdrome!!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Wrong. Don't underestimate our reach, wide and far. :bdaysmile =8)
thanks!
Negerkys og labre larver (1987).[aliptes].mp4
It's funny. Helle from Helsingor, did do some nudity in and after Det Skaldede spØgelse (1992), but Mister Skin is erratic in reporting hers ....(clíck!)
Which they do a lot, sometimes pretending to have a "we don't talk about underaged nudity" policy, so they list Helle as non-nude in that film, but they DO report the underaged nudity when others do it, for example, her fellow actress Sofie Gråbøl in Nikolaj & Julie is reported for her underage nude role in Oviri, as is Lara Wendel (2), Nastassja Kinski (4), Virginie Ledoyen (4) etc.

Oh well.

This Kiss and Larvea is having good speed, ETA is two hours if it holds.

EDIT: it didn't hold, it's now 5-7 hours. Still ...
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   49 likes

Well... back to the movie:

You don't have to upscale the DVD, popdrome. ;)

I found the movie in Full HD: https://blockbuster.dk/film/negerkys-og-labre-larver

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.96 Gb]

I hope the DVD has subtitles. The download stucks at 40% with a speed of about 100 B/s for hours. :(
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Wrong. Don't underestimate our reach, wide and far. :bdaysmile =8)

OK guys here's what Imma gonna do;
1. I will share the dvd. iso I've found
2. I will share the quick oversized h.264 render I always use
3. I will share a 720p uspscale quality HEVC version by the end of this week. Deal?
You drive a hard bargain, popdrome. I think I can be content with this. :mrgreen:

And ghost, wow! That was fast. And I did not know blockbuster was still stream-renting movies! What a find!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I hope the DVD has subtitles. The download stucks at 40% with a speed of about 100 B/s for hours. :(
I have noticed the same, but I can wait. It looks like current availability is at 87.5%.

While we're waiting, depending on the completeness of the dvd.iso and its exact source it PROBABLY MAYBE POSSIBILY will have "Undertekster: Dansk for hørehæmmede" ("Subtitles: Danish for the hearing impaired") as seen in this picture of the Danish DVD.
[Image]
(Click the link to Postimage and then zoom in about 2 inches from the bottom left for DVD specifications.)
Source: https://www.laserdisken.dk/html/visvare ... 0794311949

So, keep up your hopes!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

ghost wrote:Well... back to the movie:

You don't have to upscale the DVD, popdrome. ;)

I found the movie in Full HD:(..)

I hope the DVD has subtitles. The download stucks at 40% with a speed of about 100 B/s for hours. :(
HAHA that's brilliant. Cool find, ghost! :lol:
Sorry for the slow upload speeds of the .iso - I hope it's there when you read this. My computer crashed whaddayaknow.. restarted it should soon be smooth again. And yes Night there's a Danish subtitle track! I wouldn't know how to extract it but I'm sure you do. :icon_mf_type

popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Helle from Helsingor,
Ah yes I checked but I *think* she's only in 1 brief scene (at the dinner table), obviously fully dressed :lol: