[REL] L'Immoralita (1978)

[REL] L'Immoralita (1978)

Post by Guest »   1 likes

I see this movie and i have it in italian but is in VHS sorry :cry:
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] L'Immoralita

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:I see this movie and i have it in italian but is in VHS sorry :cry:
So just make a Rip of your VHS please! :wink:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

oh i just was thinking, but i don't have nothing to make it :( ...anyone want to gift me a VIDEOCAMERA?.... :mrgreen:
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

You need a tv or video capture card to make an eventual AVI of a VHS film. I have also successfully used a DVD recorder hooked up to a video recorder and then converted the DVD I made from the VHS.

http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc3/v21/vic21.htm

http://www.tomdownload.com/multimedia_d ... dsanta.htm
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

If your Videocassete is original you can't record to dvd recorder, becuase they have protection, even from VHS toVHS doesn't copy Original videos; if it was recorded from TV then you can do it, else a TV card or Video Capture card is better to make a RIP.

:roll:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

If your Videocassete is original you can't record to dvd recorder, becuase they have protection, even from VHS toVHS doesn't copy Original videos
I must have just got lucky over the years then.
Iv ripped at least 12 VHS tapes, and most of them I can be sure are originals.
All I can imagine is that these tapes were produced before the industry created such protection. (none were newer than the mid 90's), or perhaps I just have the right combination of DVD and VHS recorders :)

Either way, I need this film :wink:
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

I've ripped originals quite easily, there are firmware hacks you can apply I didn't have any problem ripping to a dvd recorder at all
paquini

I didn't say they can't be ripped, only they can't be copied from Vhs to Vhs or Vhs to DVD recorder(Older Vhs doesn't have any protection), of course the can be ripped on PC with aproppiate soft and hardware.

infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

paquini wrote:I didn't say they can't be ripped, only they can't be copied from Vhs to Vhs or Vhs to DVD recorder(Older Vhs doesn't have any protection), of course the can be ripped on PC with aproppiate soft and hardware.

Ripping IS copying. Just a different word. And, paquini, anything can be copied. Not all VHS are protected by Macrovision. And those that are can be copied by using a piece of hardware that removes Macrovision (some VCRs even do the same job).
paquini

infiniter wrote:Ripping IS copying. Just a different word. And, paquini, anything can be copied. Not all VHS are protected by Macrovision. And those that are can be copied by using a piece of hardware that removes Macrovision (some VCRs even do the same job).

OK, Sorry no one knows everything and we all make mistakes anytime sorry.

:sorry:

:surrender: