sprocket

Re: [REL] L' Enfant d'eau (1995)

Post by sprocket »   0 likes

bump
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

Oups... Sorry, i think i forgot!

I'll check if i can still rip from VHS (i think my updated video drivers BSOD when i try to capture) and i'll get back to you..
sprocket

Post by sprocket »   0 likes

:icon_specool
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

:wall

My computer did BSOD (blue screen of dead) when i tried to capture something...

I'll have to try a few things.. I'll be back...
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

If you haven't already - download windbg and set symbol path to Microsoft sybol server, then run this mamory dump through - it should tell you cause of BSOD
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

Actually, i already know the problem... Nvidia drivers are not fully compatible with my card, and to get rid of the problem, i have to use older drivers (the ones that came with my card). But by doing this, i must use an older version of directx too. And to do that, i must reinstall window.............. That's the part i don't want to do........

So the best solution for me would be to go to ISellPcCrap.com (or anything like that) and to buy an hauppage, but i'm kinda broke these times...

So for the moments, no rip.. Sorry.. (i'm gonna buy one, but i don't know when).
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

There is a utility somewhere that lets you uninstall DirectX. Do some Googling. If that works, you can install any version of DirectX after that.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

If you are on XP, use rollback driver. It is highly unusual to have no other option but to reinstall these days.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

billanben wrote:If you are on XP, use rollback driver. It is highly unusual to have no other option but to reinstall these days.
Uninstalling DirectX is a different kettle of fish. M$ hasn't provided an uninstall function for it. However, the utility I spoke of replaces the files changed by DirectX to the ones that came with the original XP CD. (Needless to say, you need the XP CD).

NVidia drivers (the current ones at least) are quite well behaved and uninstall themselves quite nicely. If not, there's a utility called Driver Cleaner.
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

Yep, i know all of this too. But still, i'm a gamer.... By uninstalling everything that keeps my games running... well... you know... they won't be running... ;-)

That's a lot of trouble to rip one old (and not so good) VHS... I still think the hauppage is the best solution for now. But as i said, i will buy one.. I just don't know when.