[REL] L' Enfant d'eau (1995)

emuler

Re: [REL] L' Enfant d'eau (1995)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

May I recommend a dual boot solution? I keep one installation of XP just for games; clean install, latest drivers, latest DirectX, very little else. I have separate primary partitions and use PQBoot for Windows to select the partition I want to boot from. I started using this approach after I found that Adobe bloatware was slowing down my system; Acrobat, Photoshop, GRRR!.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Hell wrote:Yep, i know all of this too. But still, i'm a gamer.... By uninstalling everything that keeps my games running... well... you know... they won't be running... ;-)

That's a lot of trouble to rip one old (and not so good) VHS... I still think the hauppage is the best solution for now. But as i said, i will buy one.. I just don't know when.
me too, install all the shit i need for games but when it comes to anything else i usually end up with the blue screen of death too!! ha!!!

have a look in your local newspaper, theres some small buisnesses tranferring tapes to dvd for not alot, chuck it in with a couple of other boring tapes to avoid any (unlikely) possible problems, it'll probably cheaper than conversion software/hardware for this one vid, just an idea ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Rich wrote:have a look in your local newspaper, theres some small buisnesses tranferring tapes to dvd for not alot, chuck it in with a couple of other boring tapes to avoid any (unlikely) possible problems, it'll probably cheaper than conversion software/hardware for this one vid, just an idea ;)
Better not. ;) The internet abounds with cases where some dumbasses videotaped their honeymoon and gave it to the local shop for conversion to VCD/DVD, and then we all got to see it. :dance
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

have a look in your local newspaper, theres some small buisnesses tranferring tapes to dvd for not alot, chuck it in with a couple of other boring tapes to avoid any (unlikely) possible problems, it'll probably cheaper than conversion software/hardware for this one vid, just an idea
This is a copyrighted VHS... I don't think they would like this! ;-)
davidav

Post by davidav »   0 likes

kev wrote:Hmm...

Found these pix as well:
[Image]

[Image]
VAAARY nahce looking! ;)
[Very nice]

Definitely not on DVD at this time, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled! :bigups

kev.
Just one word : WOW !
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

His face says it all
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

lol
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Lost the plt here - does anyone have this to share ?
sprocket

Post by sprocket »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Lost the plt here - does anyone have this to share ?
Hell knows where to rent it from but his software won't allow him to rip vhs. He's skint at the moment but intends to buy some equipment that will let him rip it. I hope that clears things up as I am now confused. :icon_hu
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   115 likes

Here's the clip of the whole movie...

thanks to rotwilerblue for recognize the girl...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [20.30 Mb]

Damn a very HOT scene can't wait to see the movie