http://imdb.com/title/tt0067522/?fr=c2l ... ;ft=1;fm=1

Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Unfortunantly I can't find any English write-ups that tell what the movie is about other than it's a "Family Childhood Drama". It seems to follow a girl from childhood to early adulthood....

Anyway; here's the link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [673.70 Mb]

Hopefully it's as good as it looks to be... :pray:

kev.
emuler

Re: [REL] Oh, uzh e'ta Nastya! (1971)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Any English subs for this? The girl is really very pretty. :onfire: :inlove:
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Thanks Kev
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Finally sat down and watched it:

Nastya is a young girl with a very active imagination. It seems like one of her dreams is to be called upon to be a speaker at a distinguished ceremony that her school holds every so often. Will she achieve her dream by the end of the movie? (LOL: CVMC-style quote!! :) )

The movie chronicles her [somewhat boring] adventures as she; dreams of wreaking revenge on a class rival [in low-budget animated sequences]; struggles with ballet class; tries to set her older sister up with a guy that cruises around on a motorcycle...

Cute, slow moving, with really no OT scenes [unless you get something out of the ballet outfits; THEN there's 2 nice ballet class sequences... :thumbsup ] lol.

kev.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Yes, gymnast fans are in for a real treat! ;) thanks kev :bigups
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Here's a post by Rich in a duplicate thread, which is hereby merged...
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Missed this one the first time around

Thanks for this one
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   0 likes

Attention. You can find virtually better copies, but with cut off upper and lower parts - ie. distorted material. Original is 4:3!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   26 likes

Upgrade to 1080p, thanks to the folks over at blizzardkid.

I noticed something while searching for this movie. Unlike usual, the full frame 4:3 ratio, rather than the widescreen, is the one with cropping. At least on some of the DVD releases. Perhaps this was how its release was initially intended, but this widescreen version has much more screen! Now, this is simply comparing between the WS and the full DVD that I downloaded, so that doesn't mean there's another uncropped DVD version out there.

[Image] - Full DVD
[Image] - WS

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]

You get the idea. (what a difference!)

There is a 2.43gb version in 1080p, and a 8.75gb version in 1080p. Possibly the only difference is the audio, the larger one appears to be "Dolby AC3", the smaller regular "AC3". [edit: this incorrect notion is explained by Night and ghost in posts after this one.] Smaller version shared on emule below. And the 8.75gb version is available at the BK link via torrenting (rutracker and one other), and the one at rutracker is currently seeded.

Quote from above:
Attention. You can find virtually better copies, but with cut off upper and lower parts - ie. distorted material. Original is 4:3!
This often seems to be the case! However, it appears the full frame, this time, is the one that's cropped. I shouldn't be too surprised, as full frame cropping was a big thing well into the DVD era.

Emule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [66.0 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.44 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [86.4 Kb]

Oh yeah! I found subs at opensubs here, and I machine translated them to English and did my best to sync them, no corrections this time. Subs seem to be fine, however, the syncing process would not turn out perfectly no matter how much I tinkered with it. However, they mostly line up well enough from beginning to end. Some areas a tad too early, others a tad late. When I went to bring selected lines in earlier, others ended up too early. Then I found the beginning of that issues, and changed them back to later. Still, it's mostly adequate.

Original subs are at the link if someone else would like to give it a try, I am completely open to learning this better!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you pillowbaker!

Your example pics show pretty clearly which version has MORE IMAGE of the two. Your emule BK file is 1920/816 or 2.35, so it probably was shot anamorphic and widescreen would be correct. Still, it is POSSIBLE it was shot spherically and there is a 1.33 version out there somewhere that shows more image. (Or maybe a fake widescreen that crops again an already cropped DVD image?) I have not found any Russian film sites that give the original technical specifications for this one.

AC3 is a Dolby product. The larger file has 1.0 mono instead of 2.0; the larger size would be due to higher bitrate on the video.