[REL] TRE SOLAR

ARTHORIUS

[REL] TRE SOLAR

Post by ARTHORIUS »   8 likes

For my 100th post i put here my last d/l. :thumbsup

TRE SOLAR
Also Known As:
Three Suns (International: English title)
Runtime: 102 min
Language: Swedish
Color: Color
Certification: Sweden:11 / Australia:MA

Tre Solar takes place in Sweden just as the terrible plague hits the country, Hanna, a mother of two children, is awaiting the return of her husband Ulf who has been away for four years, fighting a war for god, suddenly gets the message that her husband is returning in a few days. She heads off to meet him, not aware of the plague. This is the beginning of an dangerous journey through the leftovers of the plague, a nasty killing-cult and a crazy barber in the search for her husband.

This movie goes deeper than just being entertaining, its about people who have lost everything finding comfort in each other, and how people act to save their own skin when endangered. I actually enjoyed the entire movie, finding it both funny and scary. It has some pretty gross scenes, not by visual images but what you imagine they have been going through. Tre Solar leaves a lot of room for you to imagine, normally i hate this kind of filmmakeing but in this case its actually more effective.

The acting is superb! The elite of Swedish actors is casted, I don't think it would have been all that great with another casting. Kjell Bergqvist and Rolf Lassgård are the hearts of the movie even though Rolf only has a small role. Lena Endre pulls through all the way making a believable character. Almost every newspaper in Sweden gave this movie a bad review, I can't see why. This is actually a GOOD movie and the most interesting work of art coming out of Swedish filmstudios in a long time. Well worth seeing

here's there are the links

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=3158
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/m ... _id=306178

and here's the link of it

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.72 Mb]

Bye :onfire