[REL] Pleure pas Germaine (2000)

Rich

[REL] Pleure pas Germaine (2000)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Pleure pas Germaine AKA No llores, Germaine AKA Don't Cry Germaine (2001)

[Image]
Following the death of their eldest daughter, a couple opts to move to the remote Spanish mountains. During the long journey there, the family's seventeen year old daughter (Catherine Grosjean) struggles to express her need for independence while its son, roughly fourteen years old, worries about becoming a man; and its twins, approximately eight years of age, cause a lot of mischief. Nicely done; recommended!
Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0261900/
Rich

Re: [REL] Pleure pas Germaine (2000)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

bump
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Very nice...i prefere direct pics but this ok too ;)
minomex

Post by minomex »   0 likes

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/87900973/Catherine_Grosjean_Pleurs_par_Germain_2000-1.avi
http://rapidshare.com/files/87900017/Catherine_Grosjean_Pleurs_par_Germain_2000-2.avi
:bigups :drool
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Loks promising! Thanks Rich, look forward to d/d it.
Rich

Post by Rich »   117 likes

wow by chance is simply searched for germaine, the film is also know as llores,,,, i wont bore you with the details...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [920.73 Mb]

possibly in Spanish :-?
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Trailer

http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen ... 64715.html

It's not french movie but belgium. Coproduction Belgium/France/Germany. Actors speak french but look like a belgium french. Not typical... I think it's nederland french.
idler

Post by idler »   35 likes

Rich wrote:wow by chance is simply searched for germaine, the film is also know as llores,,,, i wont bore you with the details...

How's your Catalan? I bet somebody is asking for subs before long...It's a Wallonian-Catalan co-production. Despite redcat's post, Germany and France have nothing to do with it, so I propose to put it into the Belgium or Spain Release section.
imdb means
It doesn't happen too often a film really moves me, but this one did. Great acting with really astonishing performances guided by a good script, beautiful cinematography and a touching score. Dirk Roofthooft acts truly great and convincing and so do the others. I recognized many things in this movie and that too made it a special experience to me. The problems a family has to face, I guess, we all know. I'm praising this film, yes, because we need this kind of films. Everyone has seen dozens of popular American movies and really, if you see a film like this, it makes you wonder why you watch so many American flicks. This film has a soul, it's honest and true. It's full of tears, but there is room for joy. This is about life and so many other powerful things we tend to forget.
For everyone who's interested in true great cinema, you should see this film. It beholds exactly what a real film should behold. An atmosphere, a good story, all kinds of emotions and lessons of life.
[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
Rich

Post by Rich »   62 likes

idler wrote:
Rich wrote:wow by chance is simply searched for germaine, the film is also know as llores,,,, i wont bore you with the details...

How's your Catalan? I bet somebody is asking for subs before long...It's a Wallonian-Catalan co-production. Despite redcat's post, Germany and France have nothing to do with it, so I propose to put it into the Belgium or Spain Release section.
imdb means

hmm probably best in Belgium for now, the Director seems to be based around Brussels :think thanks for the info :)