[REL] Les Exploits d'un jeune Don Juan (1987)

infiniter

Re: [REL] Les Exploits d'un jeune Don Juan (1987)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:THIS IS AN E-MULE FORUM!

:wall
NO, IT IS A CHILDHOOD MOVIES FORUM!

When it was was founded, which most of you wannabe mods and posters didn't experience, the most sources of movies were coming from ED2K network, because modern sources
like Usenet, file hosters , Torrent etc. weren't simply not existing yet or were just starting. This doesn't make the rule that this is an eMule forum. Get it, finally!
No matter where the sources are, they should be posted. Everyone has the possibility to access torrents just like ED2K links. Even Usenet. So this is no discrimination of the users,
it is their own decision what sources they use.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:
popdrome wrote:THIS IS AN E-MULE FORUM!

:wall
NO, IT IS A CHILDHOOD MOVIES FORUM!

When it was was founded, which most of you wannabe mods and posters didn't experience, the most sources of movies were coming from ED2K network, because modern sources
like Usenet, file hosters , Torrent etc. weren't simply not existing yet or were just starting. This doesn't make the rule that this is an eMule forum. Get it, finally!
No matter where the sources are, they should be posted. Everyone has the possibility to access torrents just like ED2K links. Even Usenet. So this is no discrimination of the users,
it is their own decision what sources they use.
Welcome to FirstLoveMovies!

This site is here to bring together those of us who enjoy international childhood movies.

Links posted in the forum are in ed2k format. For that reason you should have installed eMule ( http://www.emule-project.net ).

[blink]Yes other sources can be used, but there has to be an ED2K link posted before release status is allowed! That’s just common knowledge.[/blink]
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:When it was was founded, which most of you wannabe mods and posters didn't experience, the most sources of movies were coming from ED2K network, because modern sources like Usenet, file hosters , Torrent etc. weren't simply not existing yet or were just starting. This doesn't make the rule that this is an eMule forum. Get it, finally!
No matter where the sources are, they should be posted. Everyone has the possibility to access torrents just like ED2K links. Even Usenet. So this is no discrimination of the users, it is their own decision what sources they use.
The rule, which is you must have an eMule source to be an "official" release, was in fact put in place by Rich and ghost, who were most certainly around when Rich founded FLM ;)

The biggest change since the forum's founding is imo not the proliferation of sources, it is the advent of HD. If you want to post nzbs or torrents for BRrips that is perfectly OK.

The actual practice is that if a file isn't on eMule then people post its source URL (filehosts most of the time these days, also usenet or torrents) and someone here brings it to eMule, generates a link, and the release is now official. If the file is new to eMule the source URL usually gets left alone rather than deleted. Certainly if a file is impractical for eMule (e.g. an 8GB BRrip) the URL stays but noone expects anyone here to be able to reshare if the link dies.

You are making a big deal out of a relatively small issue.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

What do you know? There were actually only three people around, when this was founded. Rich, ghost and me. Ghost took a bigger part of work here than I did, because I always hated
eMule for being slowwwwwww. That's why I only released a few movies myself and let Ghost release movies I found, later on.

Apart from that, where is that rule?

The sentence "Links posted in the forum are in ed2k format" is no rule, it just explains to new users what type of links here generally are. Else it would have to be "Links posted in the
forum have to be in ed2k format". Note the subtle difference! :snooty

Times change, folks, and so do the sources. Denying of torrents, usenet and file sharing services won't make any better.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:Times change, folks, and so do the sources. Denying of torrents, usenet and file sharing services won't make any better.
eMule is the only system that is free and works for everyone. Some people don't want to pay for Usenet and file sharing services. Moreover, it would be difficult to agree on which file sharing service to use. Imagine if members start posting links to tens of different file sharing services and you need a premium account for all :icon_scared

Most interesting torrents are on private trackers and cannot be posted here anyway. We could set up our own tracker or use trackerless (DHT-only) torrents, but sharing torrents is a hassle, because we would have to manage torrent metadata files in addition to movie files.

I think eMule is slow only because there are not enough seeders and some share too many files. Using torrents would make no principal difference.
petra

Post by petra »   0 likes

Would be grateful if it is it possible for someone to share the english subs. Can't find by doing a web search. Oh. I have the uncut version.
petra

Post by petra »   0 likes

Thanks for the subs. They work fine with the uncut version. :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Petra wrote:Would be grateful if it is it possible for someone to share the english subs. Can't find by doing a web search. Oh. I have the uncut version.
General web searches (such as Google) are a lousy way to find subs, you find sites like allsubs which are mostly useless.

Bookmark this: http://www.opensubtitles.org/
If that's the only site you ever check you can still get most of the available subs. While it does happen, it's rare to find a set of subs elsewhere which isn't at opensubtitles.

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/ ... uageid-all
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   2 likes

For those who wish to read the novel written by Guillame Apollinaire

http://www.reading-everyday.com/420/section1.html

The movie has been shot after that

Update; The last comment about subtitle sites - I can't agree with it.
There are many different subtitle sites available and Opensubtitles is just one of them.
And it is quite common that you can find your favorite subs elsewhere (in podnapisi or subscene for example)