[REL] Alltid på en tisdag (2004) short [Sweden]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Alltid på en tisdag (2004) short [Sweden]

Post by kev »   56 likes

The IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0387826/

Synopsis:
Sanna and Moa are best friends. One afternoon a week the two girls are allowed to be home alone instead of going to After-school. It is exciting and of course they have to try everything they normally aren't allowed to do. But after a while the games become more serious and Sanna has a hard time finding a way out.
NOW:

Thing is I HAVE an ed2k link for the movie:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [217.27 Mb]

It's 217.27 MB's big and I'm STUCK at 96.91 MB's and have been since Wednesday, 4.5.2006... It was last seen complete on that day, so I KNOW someone, SOMEWHERE has this movie completed...

I THOUGHT I got the link from here, but I can't find it listed anywhere... Is there ANYONE that can help make this a [REL], by releasing a complete version of this REALLY cute show??

Help!! :think

kev.
Rich

Re: [REL] Alltid på en tisdag (2004) (TV Short) [GM]

Post by Rich »   0 likes

the link was posted here, a guy from HHAH forum was sharing it, but then deleted the file for some reason, if someone managed to get it from him that would be cool, but i think it's unlikely :(
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

WHOA!!!!

Maybe the person who released this file comes online only in May.... :eyecrazy

My file of this short film, stuck on red at 98.whateverMB's, suddenly turned blue a week and a half ago, and bit by bit it let me start downloading again. My last reception was Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 7:57AM. It went back red Saturday afternoon/evening and has been stuck there all day and as I type this plea. :(

I now have 124.84MB's downloaded out of the 217.27MB's need to complete the file. I'm SOO close; OVER halfway! :wall

Please, if anyone here at FLM has this file and can share it out, please PLEASE help me FINALLY complete this download after an excruciating 2 years... :pray

I was going to eventually just throw it away, but I'm glad I didn't! (Kind of an 'OCD', 'Anal Retentive' thing with me... ;) )

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

If the source comes back mention it here, multiple people working their way through a long queue will get more downloaded than just one will.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

abel wrote:http://www.cqn.se/tuesday/index.htm Impossible to reach :(
Not a lot there, based on what's at the Internet Archive. A cast and crew list plus the following:

Story:
Sanna and Moa are best friends. One afternoon a week the two girls are allowed to be home alone instead of going to After-school. It is exciting and of course they have to try everything they normally aren’t allowed to do. But after a while the games become more serious and Sanna has a hard time finding a way out.
--
The film is shot in Trollhättan and Vänersborg (Western Sweden) in 2003. The first screening was Gothenburg Film Festival 2004, and TV (SVT2) 3 August 2004.
--
The director, Pil Maria Gunnarsson's thoughts about the movie:

"Jeg ser dette som en historie hvor vi jobber mycket med stemninger. Närhed og temposkift i formen, er to ting jeg synes er fantastiske på film -foruden nuancer, hjerte og uforudsigelighed."

Translation: "I see this as a film based on moods. Closeness and tempo shifts are two things I think are fantastic on film, as well as nuances, heart and unpredictibility.")
--
In the film we see a lot of kids. Niether Siri Flemming Svedmark (Sanna) nor Frida Bergesen (Moa) are new to the screen. They have both made film/TV before. The supporting roles are cast with kids from all over the west coast, such as Torslanda, Lerum, Göteborg, Grästorp and of course Trollhättan. Thank you, everyone! Without you we wouldn't have been able to make this film.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

OK, thanks for translation, but I am missing any picture, supposedly also on this site.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Since yesterday I´m sitting on some 57%, and no sources reported.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

abel wrote:Since yesterday I´m sitting on some 57%, and no sources reported.
By the time Kev posted to this thread a week ago the only source had left... this is one of those "sit on it incomplete for months" movies. The hope is that the source will be back sooner rather than later or an alternate source found.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Still the same stillness :(