[REL] Clément (2001)

biffsteel3

Re: Clement - any interest?

Post by biffsteel3 »   0 likes

Truth is stranger than fiction. In Decatur, Alabama it happened. She was the mother of a 10 yo boy and fell in love with his best friend, also 10yo.
They eventually married when he was 16 yo. It was quite controversial. All over the news and talk radio. I live in a city nearby.
I thought to myself at the time, "If the genders were reversed, the townspeople would have hung the adult from a nearby tree."
PS. the race of the mom and boys - White. In case someone wants to jump to conclusions about "The South"; we can spell,
wear shoes and build the International Space Station.

LGs Rule!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

biffsteel3 wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction. In Decatur, Alabama it happened. She was the mother of a 10 yo boy and fell in love with his best friend, also 10yo.
They eventually married when he was 16 yo. It was quite controversial. All over the news and talk radio. I live in a city nearby.
I thought to myself at the time, "If the genders were reversed, the townspeople would have hung the adult from a nearby tree."
:( so true
biffsteel3 wrote:PS. the race of the mom and boys - White. In case someone wants to jump to conclusions about "The South"; we can spell,
wear shoes and build the International Space Station.
LOL brilliant :clap :clap :clap
biffsteel3 wrote:LGs Rule!
Amen, mister! :thumbsup
biffsteel3

Post by biffsteel3 »   0 likes

Here is a link to the Movie files.

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... +cl%E9ment

PS. Thanks for the nice comments.