[REL] Vilko dantu karoliai (1997) [Lithuania]

Ziggy Plock

Re: [REL] Vilko dantu karoliai (1997) [Lithuania]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

What's the name and age of the actress? because iMDb only gives the names of women 20 years old or older, like Monika Biciunaite
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

deadman wrote:are you still using dialup internet?
Of course! Whatever gave you the idea I didn't???? 33k6 foheva, babe!

If you really want to cut down on power usage regulate cryptocurrency mining
Sure, tell me stuff i CAN'T control over stuff i CAN control.... sound advice
Cutting down video file sizes isn't going to put much of a dent in global warming.
A normal sized AVI or MKV is 16 percent of ISO, let alone BR. This saves 84% of band width and server space. Didn't you get arithmetic in school?? :D :mrgreen: ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

https://kauno.diena.lt/naujienos/laisva ... inu-297683

Don't understand a single word of it but it showed me more complete actors list

And here https://www.nordische-filmtage.de/97/fi ... kette.html is a little review in German
deadman

Post by deadman »   2 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
Cutting down video file sizes isn't going to put much of a dent in global warming.
A normal sized AVI or MKV is 16 percent of ISO, let alone BR. This saves 84% of band width and server space. Didn't you get arithmetic in school?? :D :mrgreen: ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
All residential solid state electronics combined (computers, TVs, cable boxes, laptops and phones, etc.) only account for 3% of home energy consumption. Data centers account for about 10% of all commercial power usage. However, file hosting services represent a minuscule fraction of that. Corporate usage, aviation and military, and government agencies make up the lion's share.

These days people stream more than they download. One of the reasons the industry is less aggressive with copyright enforcement than they once were, piracy of files is becoming a niche thing which matters less and less to their bottom line. Streaming is actually more bandwidth and server intensive than downloading, since every time you watch something you're transferring it yet again, but it's more convenient for most people. My external drive is 14 TB, and is basically always being accessed by eMule. Whether it's nearly empty or nearly full makes no difference to how much electricity it uses. So if I were to shrink all my files it would make no difference energy-wise.

That old conservation strategy of everyone turning their thermostat down a few degrees in the winter, and the AC up a few degrees during the summer, actually does have a significant impact - because half of all energy generated by human civilization goes to power HVAC systems. I'm surprised governments and environmental groups haven't been pushing that lately. If you're looking for something you can do personally that makes a difference that's the biggest one. If you happen to own a home and it's poorly insulated, fix that.
Ziggy Plock

Where do you get your numbers? i'd be interested.
[Image]
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

That silly theatre playing scene about 1:03:30 minutes mark
Why they were moaning and jumping like Duracell rabbits?
Were they making music for some movie?
At later at 1:04:25 the scene with knife....
it sounds like "stop at once, my ears are in pain from your "music" already"
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

:lol:
Sure, they were doing a play, but they were acting like they were foley artists for a film, providing the dubbing for sound effects. In this case it was one of those "movies" that would have the sound effects of moaning and squeaking bedsprings. I guess they did not want to be too explicit onstage and were relying on the sounds only?

And then it turned into a slasher film or a production of Sweeney Todd, I guess. Sex and violence for public entertainment.

I think it is time for me to watch the whole film now.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: :lol: I think it is time for me to watch the whole film now.
Me too! Looks like I got here just in time yet again for ghost quality upscale. Never heard of this one, but I like seeing all the good reactions it's had. Thanks again everyone! :mrgreen:
ArtasKo

Post by ArtasKo »   0 likes

Here exactly Rūta Spelskytė (born 1985)
[Image]
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

HE gives HER a music box... and SHE gives HIM... :shock: :shock: :shock: