kev
Site Admin

[REL] Verborgen gebreken (2004) [Dutch / English] [GM]

Post by kev »   16 likes

AKA: Hidden Flaws

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0395804/

Synopsis:
Very good casting. You really have the idea the parents haven't got a clue about whats going on in their little happy family and you can see easily spot two camps between the children (1=big brother, 2=sister+litle brother) as if they were naturally opposed by each other. I haven't seen any bad acting in this movie.

Certain elements in this movie make you wonder whats happened in the past. It really kept me thinking throughout the movie and even after. Generally a good sign for a movie.

After the movie had ended, people didn't get up and move but just stayed in their seats and watched the screen, satisfied. I was the first to get up after a few minutes and soon others followed. I can understand, because in some way I was emotionally moved. Maybe its because i pay more attention to dutch movies, but maybe its just a really good flick.
Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

I LOVED this movie, but it's VERY melancholy! No exceptionally 'OT' scenes that I remember... There might be a short tub scene...

My DVD has subs but I don't know how to rip them, but possibly they are available at the 'Usual Suspect' subtitle websites. I've tried them and can't figure out how to get the subs from them... HELP..

Here's the link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [520.92 Mb]

Hope SOMEONE likes this movie! lol ;)

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Verborgen gebreken (2004) [Dutch / English] [GM]

Post by ghost »   30 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Verborgen gebreken (2004) [Dutch / English] [GM]

Post by ghost »   37 likes