[REL] Les Voyages Extraordinaires de Tippi (1997 - 2003)[FR]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Les Voyages Extraordinaires de Tippi (1997 - 2003)[FR]

Post by kev »   24 likes

In response to Tsuichi1's [REQ] post for the Tippi Degre documentaries; here they are:

First: The one that started it all; 'Le Monde selon Tippi', shot when Tippi was 5 or 6 years old, running free across the African plains:
Disk art:
[Image]

Cover art:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [731.51 Mb]

Next, about 5 years later the Discovery Channel hires on Tippi to do a documentary series similar to 'Animal Kingdom'. It was supposed to be for 6 - 10 shows, but as far as I know only 3 were ever produced. The first, it would seem, took Tippi BACK to Africa, with 'Tippi en Afrique' released in 2002:
Disk art:
[Image]
Cover art [outside]:
[Image]
[inside:]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [705.05 Mb]

I don't know which of the next 2 followed directly, as both were released in 2003. I'll go with 'Tippi en Australie':
Disk art:
[Image]

Cover art [outside:]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [740.89 Mb]

Then, finally 'Tippi au Canada':
Disk art:
[Image]

Cover art [outside:]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [778.71 Mb]

Well, there they are! I hope the mods don't get too upset that I REposted a movie that's already been posted here [Le Monde selon Tippi], but when I started ripping the series, I just went ahead and did them ALL; and I hate to think my time was completely wasted! lol (Plus lotsa movies have multiple links... ;) )

Anyway, this series is cute enough; but none of the other Tippi shows hold a candle to the original! There was a sincerity in THAT documentary that the others can't begin to capture.

I've got all the files set to 'Release'.

I hope you enjoy! :bigups

kev.

(DVD art re-posted!) :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926112/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1261958/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Les Voyages Extraordinaires de Tippi (1997 - 2003)

Post by kev »   12 likes

Whoa... Sunnuvabotch... I got to it last night.. :eyecrazy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [350.28 Mb]

Set to 'Powershare', and only 350MB's so hopefully it will share out fast..

kev.

:think Hmmm... In re-posting the DVD artwork in my initial post to this thread, I realized that the original ripps were aroud 700MBs.. I looked at this ripp and I thought the picture quality was pretty good, a nice size and all.. But I'm re-ripping to see if I can get a better ripp with a little more MB's..

I know bigger isn't always better ;) , but I'm going to be out and about for awhile this morning, so AGk can run and when I'm done it should be finished too.. If it doesn't look substantially better and there's no call for a bigger ripp, I'll trash it..

:thumbsup

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Les Voyages Extraordinaires de Tippi (1997 - 2003)

Post by kev »   14 likes

Here's the 745MB version:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.26 Mb]

Same bit rate and size, but in viewing them side by side, it looks sharper.. :think

kev.