[REL] Red Riding Hood (2004) [GM]

FLL

Re: [REL] Red Riding Hood (2004) [GM]

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I'm sure I can get hold of this, but........Amelia Shankley was born on the 18th June 1972 which, observing FLM rules puts her just beyond her 'sell-by' date............special dispensation from admin?
None needed, I think. IMDB has a release date listed for it for "May 1987 (Cannes Film Market)". Which I assume implies it was filmed then and sat on the shelf a couple of years before video release.

I have a 1CD version labelled as 1987 on an archival DVD which I will have to check tonight, it could be the Shankley version, IMDB doesn't list a different 1987 version.
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Thanks!
It's been on my "Search for" list for a while.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I have the US DVD release of this, but it is readily available at pretty much all the international Amazon stores [at least the US, UK, French and German ones..] at fairly decent prices...

I loved Amelia Shankley [hooked by Dreamchild] but I found this version [part of a full length 'fairy tale' series commissioned by Cannon Pictures back in the '80's] slow moving and [maybe because Amelia was obviously older and less fun to look at] a little dull.. :think

The campiness of this threads version is enhanced by the cute leggy sweethearts!

Anyway, I would have ripped it and posted by now, but my version of AutoGordian Knot was lost when I f10'ed my PC a few months back and my recent attempts at trying to re-install it haven't worked. For some reason all the installing links seem to be 'damaged' and I have to cancel the download. I'm thinking it might be some sort of 'bug', but scans have not turned up any viruses.... :(

I know, TMI.. ;)

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Quote:
I'm sure I can get hold of this, but........Amelia Shankley was born on the 18th June 1972 which, observing FLM rules puts her just beyond her 'sell-by' date............special dispensation from admin?

None needed, I think. IMDB has a release date listed for it for "May 1987 (Cannes Film Market)". Which I assume implies it was filmed then and sat on the shelf a couple of years before video release.
That'll teach me to read the IMDB listing a little more carefully! ;)
I loved Amelia Shankley [hooked by Dreamchild] but I found this version [part of a full length 'fairy tale' series commissioned by Cannon Pictures back in the '80's] slow moving and [maybe because Amelia was obviously older and less fun to look at] a little dull.. eusa_think.gif
Most Cannon Movie Tales also have a nasty habit of suddenly breaking into spontaneous singing & this one's no exception!......pretty dreadful on the ears!.........
I've now obtained a 700mb rip of this & will post soon once I've uploaded a bit more of my recent releases & assuming nobody else does.

lb
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:pray Please reshare. Greetings
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   25 likes

I reshared both versions of "Red Riding Hood":
Like this post to see ed2k links  [736.29 Mb] (688x384, 800 kbps)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.15 Gb] (688x384, 1549 kbps)
bullmaro2

Post by bullmaro2 »   0 likes

:dance Thanks, nice girls in this movie
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   40 likes

Total campy silliness! That's what this is, and we should embrace it.
A "musical" of the little red riding hood, of sorts. I've processed it in Artemis (topaz) and here's what you get:

[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.20 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

i'll give it a try ;)

Thanks, popdrome!
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

I remember liking the bit with the girls on the bridge when I saw this once :)