Hounddog

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Hounddog

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I don't have more info about this movie...i only read in one italian site that this is the next movie of DAKOTA FANNING...in this movie she will make her first nude scene of an abuse...i don't know if is true...if anyone have more info.....
bye :thumbsup
Debaser

Re: The Hounddog

Post by Debaser »   7 likes

Thats pretty much all of my fav key words covered in this topic.

Iv not previewed this, but the description looks hopefull:-
Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.23 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Re: The Hounddog

Post by kev »   11 likes

dillingerx wrote:did anyone see the episode of CSI that dakota fanning was in? in the episode, her "parents" are killed, later on, they find out that her sister is actually her mom, and her father is actually her grandfather, basically, this guy raped his daughter, got her pregnant and was molesting his granddaughter (dakota fanning), to me this was probably the most disturbing csi episode. although there were no nude scenes or rape scenes, i think what was happening was made obvious, she was MUCH younger than she is now, from IMDB, it looks like the episode aired in 2000.
Got it, saw it!

Here's the ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.49 Mb]

I don't know if it needs to be moved to it's own link, but I figured since it's such an isolated episode there really wasn't a reason to do so.

Pretty good quality, too:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

These caps are from THIS rip. (Not mine; found, but I've got it set to 'Release'.)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Re: Untitled Dakota Fanning Project

Post by ARTHORIUS »   17 likes

MAYBE YOU INTEREST ON THIS....HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRY CUTE

Like this post to see ed2k links  [99.90 Mb]