Hounddog

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
billanben

Re: Untitled Dakota Fanning Project

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Then you have the wrong version Art - they are some of the most gruelling abuse scenes I think ever been seen on this topic. I fiound very hard to watch.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

mmmh maybe you don't understand me... :think So if i remember well, in Bastard out of Carolina the raped scene with abused not see nothing particularity...but in the Hounddog i've heard which the scene is more to hard...only this... ;)

P.S. Now i've adjusted my options for Emule...and now you can see my shared folders ok? this is an advice for the guy which request me to reshare Tras el Cristal...

Best wishes bye :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

mmmh maybe you don't understand me... So if i remember well, in Bastard out of Carolina the raped scene with abused not see nothing particularity...but in the Hounddog i've heard which the scene is more to hard
I dont wana drag this out more than need be, but I really cant imagine a scene much harder to watch than the last scene in Carolina.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:
I dont wana drag this out more than needs be, but I really cant imagine a scene much harder to watch than the last scene in Carolina.
I AGREE ;)
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:
mmmh maybe you don't understand me... So if i remember well, in Bastard out of Carolina the raped scene with abused not see nothing particularity...but in the Hounddog i've heard which the scene is more to hard
I dont wana drag this out more than need be, but I really cant imagine a scene much harder to watch than the last scene in Carolina.
Yes it is an horrible scene for me to see too, plus the beating. It must have been hard for her to shoot those scenes.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   18 likes

MAYBE YOU INTEREST ON THIS....HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRY CUTE

Like this post to see ed2k links  [99.90 Mb]