[REL] Tooth (2004){a Tooth Fairy movie} [GM]

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Tooth (2004){a Tooth Fairy movie} [GM]

Post by kev »   1 likes

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0365852/

Synopsis:
I saw the movie, Tooth and thought that people might want to see a kid's review of it. It is a children's film after all, and I don't see how an adult could judge it as one as well as a kid.

So here it goes. I went to see this film with a six year old and an eight year old, and we all really enjoyed it. It was a really cute film with a fun story, fun characters, an evil villain, and a great message. The acting was good and we all laughed out loud many times. I think it is a great idea for a movie, though maybe released at the wrong time of year (I have heard that it was supposed to be out before Christmas, but they didn't quite make it). The storyline was fun, interesting, and had tons of twists and turns to keep you interested.

The little adventure the kids and Tooth take to find Mrs. C is really cool, and they meet lots of neat characters along the way. We all had fun watching the heroes just barely get away from the villain each time he almost caught them. The ending was great fun and had us all wishing we could fly
Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

This is a really cute family film. No OT scenes [some nighty shots, maybe...], but fun in 'Hansel & Gretel', 'Red Riding Hood' sorta way. Other than the first picture, the movie caps are from THIS release!!

ed2k links:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [802.81 Mb]

And for those that like the 2 cd releases:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.40 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [102.42 Mb]

These are my releases, but fear not!! I'm releasing from my parents house and for some reason I have a HIGH ID here!! So get it while you can. ;) I'm going to be sharing out as much as possible through Thursday!

kev.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Tooth (2004){a Tooth Fairy movie} [GM]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I tried to watch this rip from blizzardkid.net but once again the russian dub was so awful i couldn't enjoy it.
http://blizzardkid.net/category/family- ... start_com= :wall

a little bump for kev's release please :cool

Like this post to see ed2k links  [802.81 Mb]

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ok, here it be, fresh out of the oven! :onfire

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Disk art:
[Image]

Cover art:
[Image]

Now this is just a straight rip, no tweaking or adjusting.. I checked it and it looks pretty good, but if it needs enhancing, let me know. :)

There are subtitles and captions for the hearing impaired [are they any different from regular subs?], so if they are needed I can rip them too..

kev.

OH!! Set to 'Power Share'. I've cleaned out my 'Share Folder' of all extraneous files, so hopefully this will share out pretty quickly..
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Unfortunately I made a mistake when ripping these subs and suddenly found that all my 'n's had been changed to 'g's. Not to mention the common problem I find that all the capital 'I's come out as 'l's, so those need changing too.. :wall

It took me a bit longer than I had imagined it would, and I'll NEVER do that again.. If I EVER make a blunder like that again I just re-rip the subs.. I'm sure it would take a helluva lot LESS time!!!!

Here they are:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [72.4 Kb]

I might have missed something, and if I did I truly apologize...

Hope they help someone...

kev.