[REL] Tooth (2004){a Tooth Fairy movie} [GM]

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Tooth (2004){a Tooth Fairy movie} [GM]

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:i wasn't being serious about not seeing the file in my archives.
My remark wasn't very serious either. Unfortunately we don't have :mrgreen [Image] here. Another smiley that I'm missing is :shock [Image]

Thanks to you and kev for your efforts to find this movie :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ok, here it be, fresh out of the oven! :onfire

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Disk art:
[Image]

Cover art:
[Image]

Now this is just a straight rip, no tweaking or adjusting.. I checked it and it looks pretty good, but if it needs enhancing, let me know. :)

There are subtitles and captions for the hearing impaired [are they any different from regular subs?], so if they are needed I can rip them too..

kev.

OH!! Set to 'Power Share'. I've cleaned out my 'Share Folder' of all extraneous files, so hopefully this will share out pretty quickly..
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

kev wrote:There are subtitles and captions for the hearing impaired [are they any different from regular subs?]
lol, usually subtitles are just the words that people say, the captions for the hearing impaired also include sounds that might not be obvious to deaf people. Like if someone shoots a gun offscreen, you would see "[GUNSHOT]" or something like that where the subtitles would be.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ForAnAngel wrote:
kev wrote:There are subtitles and captions for the hearing impaired [are they any different from regular subs?]
lol, usually subtitles are just the words that people say, the captions for the hearing impaired also include sounds that might not be obvious to deaf people. Like if someone shoots a gun offscreen, you would see "[GUNSHOT]" or something like that where the subtitles would be.
You're right!! Now that I think about it the sound descriptions ARE there!...

I've got a hearing impaired cousin and we used to sit and watch TV together all the time when we were younger.. You'd think I'd have remembered that. :wall

Thanks FAA for the reminder! :)

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Thanks for the rip :thumbsup

Please do post the subs if it is not too much work. Sometimes I have problems understanding some words.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

SWEET!!! big thanks Kev

:icon_cool2
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Unfortunately I made a mistake when ripping these subs and suddenly found that all my 'n's had been changed to 'g's. Not to mention the common problem I find that all the capital 'I's come out as 'l's, so those need changing too.. :wall

It took me a bit longer than I had imagined it would, and I'll NEVER do that again.. If I EVER make a blunder like that again I just re-rip the subs.. I'm sure it would take a helluva lot LESS time!!!!

Here they are:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [72.4 Kb]

I might have missed something, and if I did I truly apologize...

Hope they help someone...

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks for this kev, the subs are appreciated. :bigups
kev wrote:Not to mention the common problem I find that all the capital 'I's come out as 'l's
In case you didn't know -- there is an automatic correction built into Subrip which fixes the common I / l problems and does a good job usually.
Under the Corrections menu, "Post OCR Correction". Check "Try to correct I and l (use if they are confused)".

I also check "Replace double '' by "","Try to correct punctuation" and "Remove unwanted spaces between numbers" because they correct common problems and rarely introduce errors by themselves.

A tip: I always save the character matrix when I finish the subs, into "name of movie.sum". If I later find a problem (like I forgot to run the post ocr correction, which happens to me all the time ;) ) I can easily and quickly redo the subs by loading the character matrix and then the VOBs.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Wow, looks like there has been an explösion here. Quiet weekend and then, boom, 22 new posts :eyecrazy

Thanks so much kev for your effort to fill my subs request :bigups

And thanks for Subrip tips, FLL :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:A tip: I always save the character matrix when I finish the subs, into "name of movie.sum". If I later find a problem (like I forgot to run the post ocr correction, which happens to me all the time ;) ) I can easily and quickly redo the subs by loading the character matrix and then the VOBs.
Many thanks for the tips!! I think you mentioned saving the character matrix before, and I did save it from a previous sub rip, but wasn't sure what to do with it. This is a big help! :) (Needless to say, I DIDN'T save the character matrix from THIS particular rip.. :wall )

Thanks again for the tech info, FLL!! (And for all you do here! ;) )

kev.