[REL] Novemberkatzen (1986)

jextxadore

Re: [REL] Novemberkatzen (1986)

Post by jextxadore »   1 likes

2.5 years later…but the entire movie is on YouTube (and it was only uploaded a few weeks ago) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68uEqPNX4mk
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks jextxadore. This looks like lower quality than the ed2k link but it's useful if someone can't use ed2k.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Any chance of a reshare?

Thanks!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   74 likes

I can't find the version posted by Debaser but I have this one.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [739.18 Mb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I can't find the version posted by Debaser but I have this one.

Novemberkatzen (1986).avi
Thanks, i`ll give it a try ;)
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

I am sure that 975mb file presented at first post is VHSRIP or TVRIP
Wide black bars in top bottom and left.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Just discovered this at CIC and I am intrigued by the premise and the screens. Hope to be able to nab this one in any quality! Thanks Debaser and Phuzzy for sharing!
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote:Just discovered this at CIC and I am intrigued by the premise and the screens. Hope to be able to nab this one in any quality! Thanks Debaser and Phuzzy for sharing!
I've searched a number of times for better quality and couldn't find it. There's no DVD or HDTV broadcast version, and no webrip. Good luck to you. If you manage to turn something up be sure to let us know!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   41 likes

deadman wrote:I've searched a number of times for better quality and couldn't find it. There's no DVD or HDTV broadcast version, and no webrip. Good luck to you. If you manage to turn something up be sure to let us know!
Oh you know I will! :mrgreen: Unfortunately my hunting skills for the more rare, VHS and TV broadcast only releases are not nearly as good as many of the others here. I have gotten lucky with a few releases that have received DVD or BR releases at least somewhere in the world and managed to post a few modest upgrades. I actually have two or three upgrades for existing releases ready to go, along with three new releases for FLM planned! All I have to do it finish seeding/sharing my last upgrade to ensure proper bandwidth in case someone downloads them.

edit: I just reread my previous message as well as deadman's and I wanted to clarify I am happy to grab this movie in ANY quality graciously shared by members here or anywhere. In no way am I asking for or expecting a better quality release, in case I came across that way.

That said, I haven't been able to reach any sources for either Novemberkatzen releases from this thread, however, I am currently downloading a 1.29gb version that is shared on emule. Not sure how the quality compares, but it is speeding along quite nicely. Here's the link if you wanna try it out before I have a look.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.29 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

This is interesting. I'll post some screenshots hopefully later tonight or tomorrow for comparison. The 1.29gb file I posted above has maybe marginally better video quality, and isn't considerably noticeable. In fact the more I look at it, I figure I could be wrong. It is however in widescreen compared to the 739mb file. The 1.29gb file is only 1:33:31 in length and the 739mb file is 1:39:56! The 1.29gb file does have credits cut off but I'm not sure if that accounts for the large difference. Both show up as being 25 fps, but maybe there's another recording aspect to it all. I'll look into it further.