[REL] "The Queen's Nose" TV SER 1995

Amadeus

Re: [REL] "The Queen's Nose" TV SER 1995

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

whohas wrote:erm.. ok then I guess I wont bother uploading my dvb rips. Should I rely on you doing the next coming weekends?

and can somebody explain to me how this forum said you posted these eps yesterday when the second episode was only aired today? Some technical glitch in the forum?
Go to Profile, set your Timezone accordingly.
whohas

Post by whohas »   0 likes

ok but still, his post was 12 hours before mine, and the episode was only aired 10 hours ago. Whatever timezone I set, the amount of hours shown between the posts will remain the same no?
Amadeus

whohas wrote:yes but either way, his post was 12 hours before mine, and the episode was only aired 8 hours ago. Whatever timezone I set, the amount of hours shown between the posts will remain the same no?
If you're PST, Great Britain has an 8 hour time difference.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

whohas wrote:ok but still, his post was 12 hours before mine, and the episode was only aired 10 hours ago. Whatever timezone I set, the amount of hours shown between the posts will remain the same no?
It's simply that I'm editing my original post with subsequent releases rather than making this thread a mile long.
....and yes.....i'll be only too happy to grab episodes 3 & 4 next weekend.

Cheers!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:5 hours??
I chose Rapidshare because, though it needs Javascript, they have been around long enough that I was using them before I got NoScript and they haven't seemed to cause any adverse effects. Plus, they allow up to 200MB per file so I could upload it all at once which saves me time.

But even though I have a fast upload, I could only upload to them at 30K/sec and it took an hour and a half per upload. That's a lot of time for a failure, and I got two of them. Hence the 5 hours before I was successful. My complaint isn't the elapsed time, it's the time I have to spend starting it and robotically monitoring it to see if it has failed or completed. I am *fully* capable of wasting time on my own without their help, thank you!
Amadeus wrote:ed2k has its limits, as do torrents and direct downloading.

The superior man has equal understand of them all. :bigups
Agreed, I use all three. Winmx and usenet too, even. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. Too often, though, people get wedded to one form to the exclusion of all others. This does seem to be more common among direct-download afficionados, who don't fully realize how much easier it would be in the long run for them to take some time to get eMule or even torrents working.
Amadeus

Thx FLL... You know I was just f*cking with you. :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment. :) :clap
loverboy

emuler wrote:Eagerly awaiting the next instalment. :) :clap
I'm pleased people are enjoying this series :)

Episode 3 added to original release

Cheers!
loverboy

Despite thunderstorms & resulting power cuts spoiling encoding on two occasions this afternoon we finally made it! :icon_1dancingban
Episode 4 added to original release.
Who stole our summer? :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Despite thunderstorms & resulting power cuts spoiling encoding on two occasions this afternoon we finally made it! :icon_1dancingban
Episode 4 added to original release.
Who stole our summer? :(
Sorry, but can't find episode 4.