barnteve-ebba.och.didrik.e07.mp4
barnteve-ebba.och.didrik.e08.mp4
barnteve-ebba.och.didrik.e09.mp4
Please re-share.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Ebba och Didrik (1990) [TV Series]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I've had these shared since I first got them and there are two people in queue for different episodes. I put them on release to bump their priority.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

I think a simple request is fine ,Saroyan,no need to repeat my entire post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Suddenly I'm following a trail of fanciful classic Swedish tv shows. These look great! Hope they're still available. Thanks starfish for sharing and to Phuzzy for the review! I'll start taking a look around, but anyone know if the Swedish DVDs contain Swedish subs? I know Phuzzy said they aren't necessary for enjoyment, but it looks like it's been a while, maybe some things have been released. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

The Swedish DVDs I found available commercially online have Swedish subtitles.

The starfish files are 720p so the source is probably streaming.

In June 2021 the series was posted in 1080p to the.nextthing.club as mp4s with the original Swedish and machine-translated English subtitles. The dosya 8-part RAR files are still live. Sign up (free) if you want to see them. It's a great site!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   3 likes

Machine-translated English subtitles and original Swedish subtitles:
Ebba och Didrik (1990).EN&SV.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Night457 wrote:In June 2021 the series was posted in 1080p to the.nextthing.club as mp4s with the original Swedish and machine-translated English subtitles. The dosya 8-part RAR files are still live. Sign up (free) if you want to see them. It's a great site!
Oh no, another site to add to my hunt lists. Just registered, this one appears like it could absorb a lot more time. It does look pretty amazing though. Thanks for the information, Night (AND FOR THE SUBS!!). I'm gonna have to go easy at first.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I have found the.nextthing to be another treasure trove, as FLM has been. It organizes releases differently and mostly uses direct-downloads. The main difference with FLM is that nextthing focuses more on "boy movies" while FLM focuses more on "girl movies." Naturally there is plenty of crossover on both sites.

Remember -- just keep watching the movies as you download them!
pillowbaker

This site is a huge treasure trove, and quite well organized. I could spend weeks rummaging here. Great place to cross reference video quality releases. I love how you put boy/girl movies in parenthesis! I laughed! I see they don't have a couple "boys" movies I could share there.
Night457 wrote:The dosya 8-part RAR files are still live. Sign up (free) if you want to see them. It's a great site!
What is the best way you go about downloading multi-part uploads? Not that I would mind doing it one at a time.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

FLM's posting guidelines specify "children" and that is what I expect, but go to any site and you soon pick up on the member preferences. FLM tends toward girls, there is no getting around it. That did not stop me from posting Astrid Lindgren's Emil series here, because I like it.

I have never looked at nextthing's posting rules because wow the site looks complicated to me, but I can see they prefer boys -- and others have confirmed that. I just grab what I find interesting, leave my thanks and run. And give praise to the site when given the opportunity. If you have movies worth sharing there, great!

Multi-part downloading discussion:
Spoiler:

JDownloader or other downloading software MAY be of help to you. But read on...

Of course the SAFEST way of getting multi-part files is to download all the parts separately, SCAN all the parts with anti-virus software, then extract the parts with 7zip or WinRAR. Make sure you get any needed extraction password (provided at nextthing).

I have been involved in an ongoing discussion here about the relative safety of JDownloader and possible alternatives. This was thanks to some problems with downloads, as well as some concerning results at VirusTotal and in my Windows Defender. I then uninstalled it ... and soon starting using the Java ARchive version because I find JD so useful, and this lets me use it without actually installing it. https://jdownloader.org/ (Follow the "Download HERE" to the "other" option under operating system and click it for "(MULTIOS JAR without Installer)." Or you can just install the software for your operating system. Either way, you have to judge the risks yourself - as always with software. Just because everyone else jumps off a cliff yada yada yada, as mothers say.

ANYWAY ... you can copy a block of RAR links and paste them in JDownloader and it will download all of them, usually 3 or more simultaneously. If you plug in the extraction password it will also extract the RARs to the final resulting file automatically after they are all downloaded, without needing to use WinRAR or the like. It is fast, easy and convenient. (This of course assumes you do not routinely scan your downloads for viruses before running them, in which case you would deselect the automatic extraction.) I try to take reasonable computer safety precautions BUT ... I am lazy. And my computer has not blown up yet.